17. Stalker much?

HEEEYYYYY I WAS IN A PISSY MOOD TODAY SO THIS UPDATE IS GONNA BE VERY ODD… IF YALL DIDN’T READ MY MESSAGE IT WAS THANKING ALL OF YALL FOR THE FANS AND VOTES AND COMMENTS AND READS (723???!!!!!) THAT’S CRAY!  BUT SERIOUSLY THERE MUST BE A GLITCH… SO ANYWAYS, ENJOY THIS CHAPPIEEE.

LOVE YALL

xx M

Harry's POV

I walk down the street, taking out a pebble from my pocket and rolling it between my fingertips. The word "home" engraved onto it in cursive writing. It was given to me by my great-granddad, before he passed away. It was sad but I guess he lived a happy life.

I bump into someone and when I look up, I see the person I would rather not see. She’s on the phone with someone;   she just stands there and doesn’t stop her conversation. Rude. But after a few seconds she rolls her eyes and hangs up:

“Ya, k, bye Ian.”  She quickly straitens her top (more like lowers actually) before speaking.

"Hi there sugar…" her honey coated voice tells me. I frown in disgust. Not this again.

"Please just go away…" I tell her, being as nice as possible

"Now, now baby; I see we've been naughty… Britney has once again stolen my man." she says, trailing her fingers down my arm. I pull it back, not wanting her to touch me.

"First of all, Britney and I are not together. Or sleeping together. Or being naughty! Second I don't know you know so don't call me 'baby' "I say with bitterness seeping through my voice

"You will pay. You know that? You are going to go through hell and so will Britney and the rest of her stupid friends! NO ONE REJECTS ME TWICE.” She hisses. This girl is seriously scary… I’m guessing she’s mental. But how does she know Britney?

I tilt my head to the side, “Who are you?” From her I get a dark chuckle, to which she adds,

“Why are you so interested?”

It’s a question.” I say since don’t want to give the reason away.

“I’m Adreana.” I knew it.

“Well I’m---“

“Harry” she finishes, interrupting me. How does she know my name…Whoa, stalker much?

I start to walk away, heading back towards the house. I can’t stand girls like that! Always trying to get guys to like them. If you don’t like them they get crazy because they want everyone to themselves.

Britney’s POV

I’m standing outside on the patio, staring out at the tall brown fence in the distance. I can’t believe all that’s happened today. I’m so fricking exhausted like a panda-sloth or something! It’s pissing me off. I wanna hit something… Yep… Definitely something weird about me.

I mean first I found my brother, then we watched a super sad movie and heard a sad story, and to top it off, the house almost burnt down. All I’m thinking is what the fudge.

The most shocking thing is Trey though… Adreana took him. She probably tortured him the same way she tortured me… Maybe he didn’t get raped but I don’t know… With Adreana, you never know. I don’t understand why she is always out to get me! What did I ever do to her! All I did is go out with her ex. AND HE WAS THE ONE WHO ASKED ME OUT. Obviously she’s mental but that doesn’t excuse anything! Well… In a court of law it does… Whatever. I just hope and pray she doesn’t come back.

“Brit! Come inside you’re gonna catch a cold out there!” the voice I’ve been familiar with all my life calls me. I’m so glad he’s back but he’s getting a little too brotherly… Maybe I should send him back… Just Kidding. I wouldn’t wish Adreana on my worst enemy…

“Butternut! It’s like 90 ̊ outside! I’m not gonna catch a frickin cold!”

“Language!” someone, who I think is Lily, shouts.

“I said ‘frickin’!” What? I have the right to defend myself.

I wonder how Jeanne’s date with Louis is coming along… The way he asked her was so cute! I mean chocolate <3. Oh poo. Now I want chocolate.

“Trey!!!” I shout, “Do you have any chocolate?”

“NO, STOP SHOUTING!” I stick my tongue out at him even though he can’t see it.

But I really hope Jeanne is having a good time because Lily seemed pretty bummed about it. They both deserve people to care about them, they’re great girls.

~

Harry comes in stomping, with a frown on his face.

“What’s wrong Haz?”

“There’s a stupid hoe in the neighborhood, flirting with me.” He says angrily.

"Are you ok? Did she rape you?” I say half-joking because considering what goes on in this town, I wouldn’t be surprised.

“Close,” he says but suddenly turns serious, “It’s Adreana.”

Fudge.

“WHY THE HELL DOES THE HOUSE SMELL LIKE A BBQ STEAK HOUSE??!?!!!”

Someone’s home.

Ok if anyone’s wondering, in the south, there are a lot of small family owned steak houses, and barbeque shops so ya that’s what that is. At least… in Texas… Hope yall enjoyed that… whatever it was. plz let me know if I made mistakes.. Vote, Comment, and Fan. :D  you know you loved it ;) lolz (panda-sloths)

 xx M