15. It all makes sense now.

HEY YALL SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER BUT I'VE BEEN STRESSED AND I BARELY HAD TIME FOR ANYTHING SO YA... HERE IS THE UPDATE, IT IS A HALEIGH POV CUZ SHE HASN'T HAD ONE IN A WHILE. JUSTIN BALDONI IS PLAYING BEN, HE'S ON THE SIDE ;D. ANYHORAN I HOPE YALL ENJOY IT. I'M TRYING FOR ANOTHER CHAPPIE TOMORROW SO..... YA. WE CAN ONLY HOPE. WITH NO FURTHER ADO, "It all makes sense now" :)

xx M

Haleigh's POV

Right now Jeanne is on her date with Lou and I'm just sitting on the couch while Niall and Britney complain about how hungry they are which reminds me, so am I. Lily is cooking and talking to Trey, Alexis and Harry are cracking up in front of a laptop, watching youtube videos.. Zayn is nowhere to be seen.

How can they just sit there?! Things have been stressing me out lately... I mean, I'm happy for Jeanne really but I've just been so worried about Zayn. He hasn't spoken to me ever since Trey showed up. I don't even know who I have stronger feelings for! 

I love Trey.. So much. He was my true first love and he still hasn't explained why he was gone. Only telling us: "It's a long story, I'll tell you later"

Do I love Zayn? I'm not sure anymore...

I need to fix this and make a choice between the two.. But which one?

I go upstairs to the "echo" room, it's basically a small music or vocal room that has a stage looking thing in the middle.  We usually use it for that purpose but since most of us talk to ourselves, it's a good place for that... So I'm hoping that Zayn will be there.

"Hello" my voice rings out into the room, making a seated figure turn around. 

"Haleigh." Zayn's voice replies. I go and take a seat next to him and I can see it in his eyes he's frustrated.

"Zayn listen, it's not what you think!"

"Why don't you just go back and hug your little boyfriend 'Butternut'?  Since you're his babe and all!" he says with a bitterness that makes me shrink back a little. 

"Zayn please"

"No. I don't want to share you with that guy! He just pops out of nowhere and you never even mentioned him!"

"It was a touchy subject.." I protest

"He doesn't seem to mind and he seemed pretty cozy with you..."

"Zayn! Stop and listen to me for a minute! I did love Trey a long time ago.."

"Oh so his name is Trey huh... That little.." he says

"As I was saying before you interrupted me, I loved him a long time ago but now I know that he was never the right one for me.. He was just my first love and I missed him. Before he disappeared we hadn't broken up, but.. I love YOU Zayn. Not him." he stays silent as I tell him this, the frown melts of his face.

"But then how come he was so friendly with Britney and all the other girls?" He asks me quietly. I laugh at his cluelessness. He gives me a questioning look.

"Zayn, Trey is Britney's brother" 

"Oh." I giggle at this and wrap my arms around him leaning in to kiss his soft lips.

Our kiss gets a little heated moans escaping our mouths every now and then until he pauses, and I also hear a creak of the door opening. Harry, Alexis, Britney, Niall, Macy, and Trey fall throught, leaving the door wide open and Liam and Lily stading there arms crossed and shaking their heads.

"Serves you right" says Liam

"We told you not to eavesdrop on them" Lily, always the same. Oh Mama, and Daddy. 

<A/N AND NO I DO NOT MEAN MAMA AS IN THE HORROR MOVIE. I KNOW WHO IS THINKING THIS, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.>

"Meh, it was totally worth it" contests Britney while wiggling her eyebrows at the other girls.

"Ya, all you could hear was mmmhh's and ugh' " Alexis says.

"Who knows what we could have walked in on" Macy adds in and goes to stand next to Liam who hold her waist. "What it's true!" We all laugh at that before Trey interrupts us:s

"I think I should tell my story now. Do yall wanna hear it?" we all nod and sit around him in a circle like little children gathering for story time. Trey always loved being the center of attention... I never did.

"Well, a year ago, I was going to into a club when I was knocked over the head and put into a truck. I woke up in a warehouse where I was kept until... well until the day my captor (who was actually a woman) didn't lock the door. And so I ran. I ran into a friend of mine, Ben."

I saw Britney and... Lily flinch at the mention of his name. I know for sure about Britney but why Lily?

"He was kind enough to keep me in his basement and break up with his girlfriend because she was my captor! Crazy right!" Oh god. It was Adreana! I can't imagine what that crazy hoe did to him.. 

"And so then I finally felt like I could leave but I didn't know how to approch yall... Just show up? Well, anyhow, I found my sister and my friends and I couldn't have it any better." He says with a smile

"GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!" Britney shouts at the top of her lungs. And so we group hug, mostly because we want Britney to shut up.. Except maybe Niall, I get the feeling he likes it when she screams... ;) just kidding...

<A/N Maybe. ;D >

And that is when an earsplitting sound almost shatters my eardrums. 

"$h*#!" Lily shouts running out of the room. We stand there surprised for a minute because Lily never cusses but I guess she just did. Then we do the smart thing and follow her into what looks like the kitchen but it's hard to tell with all the.. smoke? OH! THE SMOKE ALARM!

It all makes sense now.