Prologue

Here is the Prologue! I'm excited!!! This is gonna be a bit like a summary, to get you into the story.Oh and remember this is a fictional place, unless a place named Lendtown actually exists?

I think not!

xx M

~~~~~~

HEY    so this is the new edit! Read it... you know you want to... Anyhoran, enjoy J

~~~~~~

I try, unsuccessfully, to blow my blond hair off my sweaty forehead because the medium-long stands keep tickling my nose. They really need to treat their prisoners better! Some AC would be nice, at the very least! Without thinking I try to brush the hair away with my hands, but they don't escape the sturdy ropes that tie me to the four-post bed.

The locks on the door unwind and the door flies open, revealing a guy with black hair, a soft face, and well-toned body. He would be attractive if it wasn't for his cold dark eyes. So dark, they seem to hide a fire.

He walks forward and smiles a disturbingly creepy smile before approaching the bed.

"Hi, I'm Ian" I begin to get scared as he crouches over the bed. My screams are muffled by the gag in my mouth. I shiver in disgust when he crawls over to me, and squeeze my eyes shut.

"Shh Britney... I'm sorry, but they paid me."

It all goes black.

~~~

My whole body is bruised and beaten.

But what did Ian mean when he said that they paid him to do that to me? Who paid him? Then it hits me.

Adreana. But why would he say 'them'? Who else is working with that crazy woman?

She's the reason I'm here... She made an old of friend of mine trick me into coming to the warehouse, tortured me, and she paid Ian to do this. I bet my life on it.

It all started because her boyfriend Ben asked me out to make her jealous, and she thinks that I was stealing him away or something. It was really nothing serious, he took me out on a date and the next day he dumped me. She started her rants and evil plans to destroy me. Obviously she's mental because Ben used me, not the other way around.

My blue eyes crave light; if only they would open the stupid blinds...

My phone chimes for the millionth time, and this time I'm able to reach it with my toes. I open up the text to find it accompanied by many others,

Where are you?!

Are you ok?!

ANSWER THE PHONE

Please come back, we're really worried!

There are tons more but they're mostly repletion of those. Obviously I can't answer but it doesn't matter. I look at the current time and date August 3rd 11:11.

Wow August already? I can't believe summer went by so fast! It feels like just yesterday it was the last day of school, and my friends and I went to a waterpark.

The ONLY waterpark for miles and miles is right here in Lendtown, South Carolina. That's where we live, the middle ground between big city and small town. That saying also works for crime... as you can tell.

But maybe it's a good thing that a month of summer is left, a sign that today is a new day.

A fresh start... as soon as I get out of this place.