9. He's mine!

Hi!!! sooo I'm updating yay! I know I haven't in a while but what can I say! IT AINT MY FAULT!! I'm probably gonna update this weekend or late next week... it depends on my dance schedule.  This chappie kinda reflects my mood: HIGH AND CRAZY AND PMSy (not for realz... I think.)  whatever but anyway... Enjoy.

xx M

Britney's P.O.V

I wake up in my own bed this time ;). I can't stop thinking about Niall it's just urgh! Maybe it's just a crush... I don't know... What if I actually legitly love him? jskffakjf;aj! WHY ARE MY EMOTIONS SO DAMN CONFLICTING!

"Is it your time of the month hon?" I hear what sounds like Haleigh shout from downstairs. Did I say that out loud?

"I hate you!" I shout back because she's probably right actually.

"YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME!" she replies laughing.

"fine" I say, but not loud enough for her to hear me.

So I go check to see if mother nature has left her gift. Oh yay, she did (note the sarcasm)... I groan and make an weird meh sound because weird things happen to mean during this time.... It's like I'm a werewolf or something... I shudder at the thought... those things are hairy.

I get dressed in some comfy sweats and a hot pink v neck tee-shirt. Did I mention I LOVE HOT PINK? well I do. Anyway, I take my messy hair and put it in a really ugly screwed up high ponytail at the top of my head. BI#&* I'M BEAUTIFUL!

Yep, something is definitely wrong with me.

I'm skipping down the stairs because walking is overrated. As I get closer I can hear what sounds like a b&%$# fight going on downstairs. What the ham? We bicker sometimes but never get that far...

I walk into the living room to see Lily and Jeanne on the floor pulling each other's hair and fighting. It feels so weird seeing them like this because they have always been glued to the hip, best friends, but now they're fighting about who knows what.

Lily's P.O.V

How dare she flirt with him! I saw him first!!!!!!! I cannot believe she is doing this to me! Just because she "called dibs"!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanne's P.O.V

She can't flirt with him! I called dibs on one of them when Britney told us! Now I choose him!!! Seriously, how could she do this to me! Just because she "saw him first"!!!!!

Haleigh's P.O.V

I' m in the middle of calling Zayn... the amazing guy who loves me... <3 Scrolling through my contacts searching for MyZayny<3 which by the way is what he put, not me.

But I snap out of it hearing screeches come from the living room, sounds like Jeanne and Lily but I can't be sure so I get up and go see. Oh wow it is them.. Why are they fighting? There's also a whining Britney while Macy tries to comfort her... 

"LILLLYYY!!!!!!" Jeanne screamed

"JEANNNNEEEEE!!!!!!" Lily screamed

"HEEE'S MINE!"

"grrr!!!!!!! IS NOT"

"HE'S MINE." She says a bit louder but being interrupted by me:

"Girls! SHUT THE HELL UP!....." I scream, I wait for them to stop before continuing, "Good now, 1. Why are you two fighting?  2.Stop  3.Britney stop complaining to Macy just because you're on your goddamn period! I WAS KINDA IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING"

Well, I guess it worked? Not exactly because Lily and Jeanne storm off to their rooms, slamming their doors may I add and Britney just starts laughing really hyperely while Mace just texts away on her cellphone, petting Pouff. Probably texting Liam.

"soo, why are those two fighting?" I ask a bit curious because they are usually the best of friends.

"Louis" Macy and Britney say simultaneously.... Creepy....

But I guess it does make sense... you should have seen them at the boys' appartaflat, they were all over him like bees to honey but he didn't seem to mind. Then again, his hand was injured... Whatever, they'll get over it, but for right now, I gotta call Zayn before I go mad.

*********

Macy's P.O.V

I'm texting Liam but Britney and I are sooo bored so I  ask Haleigh if we can call the boys over. She says yes but even if she hadn't I would have anyway because I know that she is DYING to see Zayn... As always. So I call Liam and he says yes.

The boys arrive twenty minutes later, and bring, guess what? Beer! Jeanne and Lily might stay sober but Haleigh probably won't last a minute since she is less alcohol tolerant whereas Britney and I are totally gonna get wasted, because we want to...

We are soooo dead.

Jeanne and Lily won't come down so Haleigh asks Louis to go knock on their doors, knowing those girls, they will only open the door if it's him.

After about five minutes, we hear them coming down the stairs with only a bit of fighting... That was fast.

We all start to drink and tell jokes. After a while, we get bored so the boys suggest we play a game.

"What ssshouuld we play" Britney slurs already drunk while wiggling her eyebrows suggestively... My eyes widen. Am I seeing things?! I feel Liam stiffen next to me so I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

"It'ss truthh orr darre time...Sspinn the bottlllle sstylee!" Louis also slurs, obviously drunk, with an evil smirk on his face... Lily and Jeanne are sitting on either side of him giggling while he has an arm around each of them.. At least he knows how to make them both happy. 

Haleigh is eating Zayn's face.... not literally but almost. Niall and Britney are rubbing noses... Eskimo kisses? And Liam and I are just sitting here with our fingers intertwined, watching these idiots.

"Can we start?" Harry whines, getting impatient. Liam gives him the ok, so he spins and the empty bottle lands on me.

Oh s#&%.

Hey!!! so just to clear any confusion considering I had doubts about this, I did some research: Eskimo kissing is in fact rubbing noses with someone and butterfly kissing is fluttering your eyelashes on someone's skin (usually cheeks). This chapter was kinda like a prep for what's coming next... ;) truth or dare!!! I know it's super stereotype but I DONT CARE.

love yall!!!

xx M