24. Dream about it

HEY GUYS, I KNOW ALL OF YOU ARE SUPER PISSED AT ME FOR NOT UPDATING AND STUFF.. I'M REALLY SORRY... SO MUCH STUFF HAPPENS IN LIFE AND I'M GOING TO USE IT AS MY EXCUSE... :P SO FROM NOT ON I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH ALTHOUGH THIS WEEK I PLAN TO UPDATE 2 TO 3 MORE TIMES SO YAY!!!!!! I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO BUT I WILL TRY. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY STORY AND PLEASE ENJOY :)

xx M

Jeanne's POV

We get to the hospital and they let us go into her room in pairs. Zayn and Britney go in first and soon it is Macy and I's turn to go see Haleigh. The room is small and cozy, a chair sits in the corner while all the medical things stay near the twin bed barely more than Haleigh's height. We walk in and cover her in hugs,

"WE MISSED YOU!!" we shout together.

She smiles, "It's good to know you still speak in synchronization"

I am hesitant to ask her about her comma but do it anyway. "It was weird... I could hear you guys when you spoke to me but I couldn't do anything to let you know... Although the doctor said I reacted to Zayn's voice" she shies away when she says this, "It hurt a lot sometimes but the meds they gave me stopped the really painful times..."  

We can't help but awe at how strong she was through this whole ordeal.

About half an hour later, Lily and Trey knock on the door, telling us we're taking too long and that it's their turn... Party poopers. So, we say our goodbyes and leave the room. As I'm closing the door, I notice Britney looking pissed off, talking to Niall. I go over to them and Macy heads towards Liam.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"Jon just called me saying that he's sorry for going along with Ian raping me and everything else they did"

"Wait rape?" I say, interrupting her, "Who raped who?" She realizes what she's said and her mouth drops into a small 'o'. Closing her eyes she runs her hands across her face and begins to explain what actually happened when she went missing for those few days. Tears slowly run down her cheeks, how come she never told us?

I'm shocked and shaken to my core, how could Adreana be such a stupid hoe... Oh wait she always was. "You're gonna have to tell everyone, you know that right?"

"Yeah.. I will. I was just trying to avoid thinking about it.. I'll probably tell them tomorrow or whenever" she takes Niall's outstretched hand for support and sighs, "The real problem though is that we're gonna have to go home. Ben apparently has some sort of deal with his lawyer and he needs us to come back to Lendtown, which is why Jon called". 

"Are you serious?" Lily's voice calls out from behind us. She is fuming as she approaches us, Trey at her side, "I can't believe him! Ugh I'm so done dealing with this!"

"We should go as soon as possible," Britney says.

"You guys don't have to waste your time coming back with me, I can deal with that idiot on my own."

"Are you sure?" Niall says, "I mean, at least take someone with you..." Britney nods, "He's right, take Trey" she suggests

They decide to take the taxi in the morning since it's already 2 am.. The doctors don't let us take Haleigh until then also because they need to monitor her overnight. I'm so glad that she is better, we will finally be able to get a break. 

We need to relax a little so as soon as we get the van back we will go to the cabins like we had planned.

In the morning, we check Haleigh out of the hospital and go back to the hotel to grab our stuff and check out. After checking the fancy rooms one last tme we decide that we haven't left any items. Finally we are all in the front parking lot, loading our many suicases into the newly fixed van that had been damaged in the accident. The sun is coming up on the horizon and we give our blessings to Lily and Trey. They leave in little yellow taxi, promising they'll be back soon.

We all climb into the van; Louis is driving this time and I take shotgun next to him. The car ride is mostly silent, Macy and Liam are asleep and snoring, Alexis, Harry, Britney, and Niall are playing I Spy while eating chips. Zayn and Haleigh are the only two who seem deep into conversation, the occasional blush creeping onto their smitten faces. I turn and smile at Lou who is humming a random tune; he notices me and laughs, sticking his tongue out like a little kid. I shake my head and grin at his silliness...

An hour later we arrive at the wooded area and it takes us a while to find the owner but sooner or later we do. He hands us two ribbons that each have one key hanging from them. With our keys, we open up the 2 small cabins.

Alexis' POV

The cabins are the cutest things I have ever seen! There are wooden bunk beds covered in quilts for each of us, a dining area where there is actually a picnic table. Windows are everywhere to let in as much light as possible, and the kitchen has the best view of the lake. 

Speaking of the lake, we are definitely swimming in it soon.

Everyone starts calling which bunks we want and fifteen minutes later Harry is the only one still setting up... I wait for him, the others are already outside enjoying themselves. He seems to be having trouble with the sheets so I walk up to him, "Need help there boo?" I ask with a sigh.

"I do not! I can do it myself" he tells me; I stand there wondering how long he will last... 5 minutes later he somehow got the sheet knotted and I ask him again if he need help.

"Well,yeah.. that would be nice" he says and I chuckle. I help him make his bed and peck him quickly on the cheek but he grabs my wrists and pulls me closer, "You know... Now that we've made this bed, we could mess it up" he says with a wink

I roll my eyes playfully at him, swatting his hand and moving away, "Dream about it" I shout over my shoulder as I walk out.

"Oh trust me, I do!" I can't help but laugh at that.

I walk for a while, not knowing where to go but soon enough I am in the woods. The rich scenery is just beautiful; branches from the tall pine trees make gaps where the light passes through and when you go deeper in the woods everything from the green moss to the dirt seems to be living. It's like in the movies where fairies exist and this is their home. I sit down against the trunk of a tree and close my eyes, listening to the trickle of water from the stream, the chirp of the birds, and the buzz of insects. It smells soo nice here, much better than the city even though Lendtown is small it is still polluted as hell.

When I was younger, my dad would always take us camping and it has always made me wonder how life could be so... magical. The sound of a light tread on the forest floor makes me open my eyes and soon I see Britney coming into sight.

"Hey girlfriend!! Where have you been, Harry was looking everywhere for you! You've been here the whole time haven't you. A whole hour. Girl you really are crazy, but I love you! Come on we need to go! Everyone's waiting on you!" she continues and continues... We take the trail back to the cabins and, our arms draped over one an others shoulders while she explains how it was easy for her to find me because of her 'superhuman senses'. As I begin to sit down and relax on my bunk she says,

"Lexi, did you really think I was gonna let you rest? It's only 10am! Get your sexiest swimsuit and slap on some sunscreen because we're going swimming!"

"Fine." I say reluctantly and head to the bathroom to change into my two piece bathing suit. It's turquoise with tiny gold dolphins all over and not too revealing, I had gotten it from Brit on my birthday. I put some denim shorts on over it and slip on my flip flops. Taking my towel I head for the lake where everyone is waiting; Well not exactly waiting because they've already started being weird...

All of a sudden I am picked up by the waist and have time only to scream before being thrown into the lake.