1. The Drugstore

Hi!! This is the beginning.. That sounded alot less movie-like in my head... Well enjoy chapter 1 :)  VOTE COMMENT AND FAN LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!!!!!

Love yall 

xx M

Britney's P.O.V.

Ow, owch, ouch, ouchie!!!!

Screw these stupid ropes! I can't escape if i'm tied up to a bed!

Should I bite the rope? Yes I should. 

Maybe that only works in movies but oh well, it's worth a shot.. 

••• 

Yes I'm free!!! Finally I can leave this hellhole behind and start my summer...

No more being kidnapped... Nada! I leave the room and step into the sunlight, the light momentarily blinding me

Damn, you know, one thing they don't tell you about being kidnapped is if you get to eat or not.

In my case, not.

So I go to the drugstore to buy some food and stuff cause I am STARVING.

On the way there, I caught a glance of myself and let me tell you. It wasn't pretty...

It's not that I'm not pretty... it's just that being locked in a motel room, and tied to a bed for 3 days is not helpful in the hair and face department.

First I buy some face products and a hair brush, along with dental care products... I go into the restroom to freshen up a bit and then I head for the food aisle.

I grab bags of peanuts, chips, candy and other junkie foods. Don't judge, you weren't food deprived for 3 whole days!!

I wonder how Haleigh would handle that... She eats like every hour! Seriously!

Haleigh is my best friend. She has curly brown hair and brown eyes. We've known each other since Junior High, along with Macy, Jeanne, and Lily.   

Macy and Jeanne have strait brown hair (though Jeanne's is a little bit shorter), and Macy has light brown eyes, while Jeanne's are blue-green.

Lily is completely different though, she has straight, silky, blond hair and green eyes.

Macy is a really great musician and she will always laugh even if she's sad.. Which happens a lot since she and I are super sensitive.

Jeanne loves animals and is always there to make you laugh during an awkward moment.

Lily is usually quiet but she is so sweet and a great cook.

Haleigh and I are both more into writing and we usually write poetry, depressing poetry.

We are all about the same height except for Haleigh... Tall person.

I should really call them soon. They're probably worried about me...

I'm babbling on about random stuff while sorting through more junk food, deciding on Oreos. I turn around and bump into a guy.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" the blond boy says in an adorable Irish accent as he starts picking up my groceries.

"Um.. It's fine...Don't worry about it." I say, mentally slapping myself because let me tell you. This boy is extremely attractive!  

He is about 5.7 with bleached blond hair and a cute smile with a couple crooked teeth.

"Well, then you won't mind if I pay for you." He says while putting my items in his basket [A/N hehe that sounds dirty ;) ]

"No! I can't let you pay for my hungriness!" I protest

"I don't think hungriness is a word love..."

Wait back it up! He called me love... Holy pancakes!! What does it mean ... maybe that's just what he calls everyone? Dang it.

Well anyway,

"Fine" I say giving up but keeping a pout on my lips.

"Aw don't be sad love" he says, his voice working against my willpower while he lifts my chin up with his soft fingertips.

"ok" I say with a smile he gladly returns

"Oh, and by the way, I'm Niall" he says.

Niall... An adorable name for an adorable guy :)

"Well, I'm Britney, Brit for short." I reply with a warm grin.

So, we head towards the register where he pays for the food and we leave the store together.

We walk a couple blocks before arriving in front of an apartaflat [A/N I can never choose between apartment and flat] which I assume is his.

He takes out a key and unlocks the front door, letting me go first like a proper gentleman. :)

I walk in and the first smell that hits me is the smell of cinnamon....and several types of cologne? It almost makes me want to fall asleep. 

Wait! What if he's a serial rapist and this is another trap!

Nah, I don't think so...

He invites me to sit on the couch and takes out the snacks. He pulls the oreos out of the bag and laughs.

"Oreos, good choice." he says with a chuckle and opens up the pack, offering me one.

Hmm.. I wonder if it just me, or does it seem like I trust people I barely know? 

I guess i'm just stupid like that.