14. More chocolate?

HI THERE HONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YALL HAD A GREAT VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!! I KINDA DID? WATEVES. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPPIE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN DOING MY BEST TRYNA UPDATE FOR YALL!!! I'LL TRY AGAIN THIS WEEKEND BUT I'M NOT SURE... ANYWHO... HERE IT IS!

xx M

Lily's POV

I wonder what Louis wanted to talk to Jeanne about.. maybe it's nothing. She comes back in holding hands with him..

oh.

well, that's fine.

"What happened out there?" Britney asks

"Louis is taking me out!" Jeanne says, practically beaming. All the girls start to fuss over her and the guys high-five Louis. Oh yay. I keep my cool on the outside and smile but on the inside it's like my heart is being ripped out! I just can't even bear the thought.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. It's Britney. How does she know?

"I was eavesdropping this morning..." she says, a bit embarrassed. Did I ask that out-loud? Oops... That's not like me usually..

"I think I'm going to go up to my room... Nap or something." I say. I go up the stairs and rush into my room so I can cry. Alone.

I cry for what seems like hours into my light blue pillow, until a knock on the door makes me pause.

"Can I come in?" a voice asks. I can tell it's Jeanne.

"I'm not in the mood to talk, especially not to you!" I reply dryly. I know it's mean but I'm angry and sad...

"Please..." she pleads

"Fine" I let her in and she gives me a huge hug. "I'm sorry" she says. " I wasn't expecting it either, you know."

I look away to stop the tears from spilling. "Listen, no matter what happen: If I date him, if you do. If we marry him, have his children, get cheated on by each other.... Promise me we'll still be the best of friends. Pinkie promise" she puts out her pinkie. A pinkie promise is serious, almost sacred. She's a great friend.

We lock pinkies and hug again before I finally ask how he asked her out and all the sweet details..

~

"I better get ready for my date.." Jeanne says.

"I'll help you" I say, I can't stay bitter forever right?

"Thanks!" she says before going off to shower. I don't know what to feel but I can only hope the best for her.. she is my friend.

I don't know where he's taking her so it's going to be hard choosing her outfit. I'll go ask.

"Um... Louis?"

"Oh hey Lily, what is it?"

"I just wanted to know where you are taking Jeanne because.. you know... I need to know what outfit to pick for her.. and I'm not sure.. so..um.. ya?"

"Just make sure it's something she can have fun in." he says with a smile, ruffling my hair before walking back into the kitchen.

grrr. Mixed messages much?!

I go back upstairs and stand in front of all the colorful fabrics,  and decide on a cute outfit consisting of jeans, a striped shirt, and a yellowish/orange pea-coat. I'll add some yellow flats and tada!

<A/N the outfit is on the side, just ignore the girl who's wearing it... :) > 

It's a perfect outfit for her. Speaking of, she comes into the room, a towel wrapped around her hair.

"I put this outfit out for you, do you like it.. I could change it..?"

"No, I love it! Thank you!" she says and hugs me.

"Your welcome, I should probably go in the kitchen and make something for lunch before Niall, Haleigh, and Britney murder me." I say, making her laugh.

"Go ahead, i'll meet you there after my hair and makeup, could you send the other girls up for help?" she asks

"sure."

Jeanne's POV

I'M GOING ON A DATE!! WHOOOOO!!!!! I'M GOING ON A DATE!!!!!!!! WITH WHO? WITH WHO? WITH LOUIS YAAAAA!!!! WITH LOUIS!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm ready to go, my hair and makeup is done, I have clothes on, I have my phone... Oh here comes Louis, I knew I was missing something...

"Are you ready?" he asks with that adorable mischievous smile.

"Yep! Let's go!" 

We get into his car... He can drive.... He's so handsome in that outfit..Stop zoning out Jeanne! Ok.. It's all good.

"So where are we going?" I ask curious

"Well, it involves lots of things..."

"Like what?"

"You'll see" he says. I guess I have to wait... then again..

"PLEASEEEEEE,....PLEASEEE.... PLEASEE tell me!"

"No" I stick my tongue out at him. :P

When we finally arrive at a park looking place, he leads me into one of those jumpy things that little kids play in... A BOUNCY HOUSE!! Oh my god.

He then points to the ceiling of the play area and there, each hanging from little strings is...

"More chocolate?"

REMEMBER TO VOTE COMMENT AND FAN. LOVE YALL

PS. I HOPE YALL LIKED THE LILY AND JEANNE POV's :)

xx M