13. GRANDE FRAPPE MOTHAF&^#AS

Hi friends! I'm tired and I have the flu.  that's why there is no caps right now like usually.. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chappie. It's a little funny and sweet at the same time so yaaa. Whateves. Creepy fact: Jodi Arias says she got raped by her boyfriend and that he likes child p0rn.... she weird.  (ignore whatever that was)

Enjoy!!!

PS. ON A SCALE OF 1-10 HOW BORING IS MY STORY? BE H-ONEST. <LOL inside joke with myself>

xx M

Macy's POV

Zayn. He came in and you could tell steam was all but blowing out of his ears. Everyone in the room could tell but he just stormed of. I personally didn't understand why until Britney ran in followed by Niall and walking was Haleigh and... TREY? OMG this isn't possible!

"Trey?" I blurt out. 

"It's me, in the flesh." he says, flashing a smile. I tackle him in a hug. He's like a brother to me, he's always been.

"Hi I'm Liam, and this is Louis." Liam joins us and the guys do 'that weird greeting type thingy that guys do'. What, I don't know what to call it!

"Wait, people. Where are Lily, Jeanne, Harry and Alexis?" Britney asks, she comes in with a huge bowl of popcorn, Niall as well.

"They went to Starbucks because you guys were taking so long! They'll be back soon."

"Well they better hurry cuz I wanna start watching the movie and I'm gonna run out of popcorn!!!!" we all laugh at that.

"Which DVD did you get anyway?" I ask

"Titanic" Niall replies with a mouthful of popcorn and almost choking!! It was pretty funny...

I groan, "Seriously guys! You know I'm going to cry and so are you Brit so why are trying to torture me!"  she just grins evilly.

"I hate you" I whisper/groan

"YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME!" she screams.. I shake my head, that girl is crazy. "I KNOW YOU CARE" shouts Niall. Oh my god please tell me they aren't singing---

"JUST SHOUT WHENEVER AND ILL BE THERE" sings Britney (completely out of tune).

"YOU ARE MY LOVE, YOU ARE MY HEART, AND WE WILL NEVER EVER BE APART!" Niall why are you helping her! His voice is great though... 

Britney skips the next lyric and goes straight to "BABY BABY BABY OHHHHHH I'M LIKE BABY BABY BABY NO!!!!! BABY BABY....." And soon enough, she and Nialler are dueting to the most annoying song in the universe.

<A/N I don't personally like Justin. Mostly because some of his fans are rude to directioners. I repeat, SOME.  But I do respect him. And sometimes I sing his songs for fun :P>

After they finally shut up and my headache is gone, I realize that Haleigh and Trey are staying awful close... Seeing their history and the fact that she is currently in a relationship with Zayn I understand why he could be frustrated.... I would be too.

"Macy love, the movie is starting" Liam tells me as I'm lost in thought, letting me snuggle up to him as we lay on the floor together. He kisses me on the forehead as the opening theme song to the Titanic starts.. This isn't so bad... :)

~

We're halfway through the movie and I've only cried 4 times. Then again the ship hasn't sunk yet... Britney cried a little less since she was feeding Niall the whole time telling him "You have no right to be so skinny and eat like a horse, now EAT." Ah, love. Louis went outside with a bag in his hands, smiling. I'm kinda scared cause there is a big probability that he is going to prank us.

Jack and Rose are in the middle of a kiss and I feel Liam's face get closer to mine, his minty hot breath fanning my face. He leans in and our lips are barely touching before the lights flash on, making Brit throw her popcorn in the air and scream her lungs out. I just sit here with Liam's arms around me and mine around his neck while my ears bleed and Niall laughs. I crawl off of Liam and blush creeps onto my face.

Lily, Jeanne, Harry and Alexis walk in with coffee in their hands... Coffee... I wish I had it.

"WHOOO!!! GUESS WHAT WE GOT? GRANDE FRAPPE MOTHAF&^#AS" Alexis shouts. There go my ears again.

"Aw we missed the movie?" Lily asks

"Yep but you can still catch the ending" Trey says. The minute he does, the girls realize he's actually here and rush to hug him.

"You're home." is what Jeanne says. And it's true. That's all we really need.

Jeanne's POV

I feel a hand tap me on the shoulder.

"Hey" Louis tells me, a smile set on his beautiful face.

"Hey Lou"

"Can I talk to you outside for a minute?"

"Oh, sure" I say a bit nervous. What does he want to say to me? What if he absolutely hates me! Maybe I'm just panicking... Or maybe not.. GrRRRR!

"Jeanne?" he waves a hand in front of my face cause I zoned out... Oops "Oh ya sorry. Go ahead."

"Look." he points to the patio table where chocolate kisses were displayed into letters. I startspelling them out loud,"Will you go out with me?" My jaw drops.

"YES YES YES YES YES" I shout/laugh while jumping up and down.

"Great!" he says

"Wait." I say

"What? Please don't have doubts!" he says starting to panic

"Of course not! I just wanted to know if I can eat your masterpiece?" His eyes widen before he starts smiling "NO NOT THAT! I meant the chocolate!" I say trying to correct his dirty mind. I'm used to it anyway with Britney around...

"Oh that. Sure!" And so we sit outside in the afternoon sun eating chocolate.

:)