11. Butternut? Is it really you?

Sorry, haven't updated this story in a while... My life is hectic! Anyway. Just ignore the horribleness of this cuz I had a bit of writers block but its all good now. Ps pic of the super hot Johann Urb who will be playing Trey.

love yalls!

xx M

I woke up next to Niall on the floor with a massive hangover... uGH.... What happened last night?

No nothing like that you dirty people! Well...actually.. I'm not sure

Anyway, my head feels horrible... kinda like running over your face with a tractor wheel. Over and over and over again.. Add that to the fact that I am still a werewolf... Life is hard :( 

I look around to find that everyone is still asleep, couples in each others arms.  Haleigh with Zayn and Macy with Liam. Awww! I can kinda remember last night, when Liam and Mace came back from outside, arms wrapped around each other smiling. And when she told me that they were finally boyfriend/girlfriend. I am so happy for them! 

All of them cuddling...except for Louis, who sleeps soundly with no one by his side. Where did those two girls go now?  I hear a pan sizzle, giving me the answer to my question. Lily must be making eggs and bacon... yum! She wants to be a professional chef after she goes to culinary school, and we all know she can with her skills. Jeanne wants to go to vet school and will do whatever it takes to get there.  Macy loves fashion so we assume she will become a designer or possibly a model. Haleigh is also interested in being a vet but is a bit more undecided.

Whereas I haven't chosen a specific job... I've been a waitress, child caregiver, shop attendant.... and many more. I've also make some job mistakes...once a demeaning kind. Yes, I worked as a stripper for a couple days... Not something I'm too proud of. 

The smell of bacon drags me toward the kitchen but I'm feeling pretty sneaky so I listen in:

"I don't know..." Lily says

"We shouldn't let it get in our way..." Jeanne replies

"So, we should ignore him?"

"But... I don't want to..." Jeanne barely whispers

I can't help to feel bad for those girls... Their friendship is torn because of a guy, they both have fallen head over heels with. And they can't help but fight for him... And I know how they feel, I would be sooo jealous if anyone flirted with Niall. I don't know how they do it.

I walk in because the overwhelming aroma of bacon is killing me! They greet me with a smile and a "Morning".  We start small talk and Lily finishes cooking, passing Jeanne and I plates pilled with loads of eggs, bacon, and toast. One word. Yum.

" I knew it!" Niall shouts from the door. " I knew I smelt bacon" he continues, a dazzling smile on his adorable face. He comes and wraps his arms around my waist nuzzling his face in my neck, leaving small pecks on the area with his soft lips, making me giggle.

"GUYS KEEP IT PG-13" Jeanne shouts joking around while Lily laughs and looks away. She is always shy like that, letting people have their moments.

"Well then I guess we should keep going..." Niall says while wiggling his eyebrows.. I roll my eyes with a smile. I think somebody is still a tad drunk.  

After everyone wakes and eats breakfast, us girls get ready while the boys play a game of life-size monopoly using real objects. Niall is a chicken breast (that boy and his food), Harry is cat... (wait. we don't have a cat?!), Louis is a carrot, Zayn is a mirror, Liam is a fork (because apparently he dislikes spoons)

Welcome to my home, the land of weirdos.

"Everyone! I WANNA SEE A MOVIE!" I scream

"ME TOO!" shouts Zayn

"ME THREE!" Niall shouts

"LETS GO THEN!" I shout back

"WHY IS EVERYONE SHOUTING?" Haleigh screeches over everyone.

"We're going to rent a movie love" Zayn says.

"ok."

No one else wants to come so it's just Niall, Zayn, Haleigh and I. While the guys picking out a movie, I notice that Haleigh has been a bit sad lately so I ask her about it.

"I just can't help but miss him.." she tells me, whispering. One look at her watering eyes and I know just who she means.

"I miss him too. I wish he could come back but he isn't..." I start to cry. My heart tearing up at the thought of him. My brother.

We start to leave, my arm linked with Niall's and Zayn and Haleigh walking hand in hand next to us. We had rented Titanic. Why, I don't know. All of a sudden, I hear a gasp come from Haleigh, the DVD case falling to the ground. I look up to see... Oh My God.

"Butternut? Is it really you?"