AUTHOR'S NOTE!! PLEASE read or baby manatees will eat your nandos

OK HEY. While writing chapter 22 I have realized how HUGE my time inconsistencies are... sooo after searching... for HOURS... 

I CAME UP WITH THE PERFECT SOLUTION.

What I'm going to is rewrite the prologue and it will be MUCH better.. but also it will make my story more realistic because it is supposed to be... 

I am leaving next week for vacation...and my grandparents probably don't have wifi... but I can still use word... and I will do the best I can to update when I return. 

SO TO CONCLUDE:

Sunday at the latest, check my story for both the updates :) (you don't have to reread everything.. just the prologue)

SCRATCH THAT! I WAS WONDERWOMAN THIS MORNING AND THE STORY WAS FLOWING OUT OF ME SO BOTH ARE POSTED. :D

~~~

I'm sorry it's been so long since I updated but I promise this weekend or earlier. I've been stuck with finals, and dance, and writers block..

So, this might be the last authors note in a while... like 2 months.. but please keep this story in your library until I come back. It's worthwhile! Thank yall so much for being my fans and reading my story! It means soo much and makes me happy so please continue and be fantabulous! 

love and kisses,

xx M

PS. look at the Niallerphant on the side!

Not Just a Summer Love (One Direction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें