ALBANIA

july 11th 1994 - michelle

Today marked my third day at the Burrow, I had come here so that my mum didn't need to look after me on her workdays. Plus, the Burrow is just so much more fun.

I had been staying in Ginny's room for my trip, as I have for all my trips to the Burrow. This has been exceptionally great, seeing as I don't have to climb up the enormous staircases a few times a day. Just one.

It was a Monday, and Ginny and I had just woken up. The two of us pushed my air mattress towards the window to get it out of the way. Which really isn't that much sense, since there isn't much space on the ground anyway. Next, we both didn't bother getting dressed and stayed in our pyjamas. Mine were black athletic shorts and a white and green t-shirt, while Ginny wore just a pair of blue flannel pants and a black t-shirt.

The two of us made our way out of her bedroom, and down the staircase, into the living room. Mrs Weasley was already up, and in the kitchen preparing breakfast. The smells of bacon and cooked bread filled my nose. Ginny and I wandered towards the amazing smells.

"Morning Girls", said Mrs Weasley, glancing at us from her eggs. 

"Morning", said Ginny and me in unison. Ginny went towards the table and sat down next to Fred, who was promptly eating a plate of eggs and bacon. 

"Hello ladies", said Fred, after swallowing a huge mouthful of food. 

"Hello Freddie", I said, before making my way towards the plate of bacon and taking a bite out of a piece. I then sat down next to Ginny and poured the two of us a glass of juice. My eyes travelled around the room but soon caught something in the window. 

George was running around outside in his pyjamas, doing a worthless job of de-gnoming the garden. I nudged Ginny and once her eyes connected with the sight, the two of us began laughing.

Once he noticed the stares and giggles, George stopped in his tracks and waved at us, removing hie eyes away from the scurrying gnomes. Without noticing, George got toppled over his feet by a gnome, falling backwards into the garden. Laughs soon emitted form every person in the room, even Mrs Weasley.

The occurrence out in the garden, and the noise from the kitchen, brought others down the staircase. Ron, Hermione, and Percy, who was wearing a very foul frown on his face. Ginny and I smiled at the group and watched as they each sat down at the dining table.

Ron and Hermione were bickering about something stupid, as always, and Percy was eyeing Ginny and me, almost as if he was choosing the best insult to use. 

"You all right there, Percy?", I asked, pushing the jug of juice towards him.

"No", he said, keeping the scowl plastered on his face, "what is so funny that you need to be laughing at this hour?"

"Well, George got knocked over by a gnome, and fell right into the mud", snapped Ginny, "were you sleeping or something?"

"No, I was working", replied Percy hastily, "It's a report I'm working on, all these trolls in Lithuania, their protest for equality and well gained-"

"Yes, yes, terribly important, trolls, rights, wizarding hierarchy, vitally significant rubbish", said Ginny, while the two of us began giggling, "on more important matters"