EXAMS

"When did we even learn this?!", I ask, throwing my piece of crumpled up paper across the room. 

"No clue, but if you keep that up, you'll have no more paper to write on", Juliet joked. 

"Yeah Yeah", I sighed, "wanna get some fresh air?"

"Sure, we need a break anyway"

The two of us exited the Gryffindor common room and out into the main hallway. We travelled down the many staircases and corridors until finally exiting into the courtyard.

"AIR!", I cried, spinning around under the warm breeze.

"You know, I'm not even going to try and question that", Juliet commented.

We then walked down to the Great Lake, surveying its waters before deciding to take off our shoes and socks and get our feet wet. I would have preferred to go for an actual swim, but this was also great. 

I began splashing Juliet lightly, and so dis she, soon enough, the two of us had begun having a mini water fight. 

As I went to splash Juliet again, someone in the distance caught my eye, it was that boy from Diagon Alley. Of course, I had seen him plenty of times here at school. His name was Ben, I think, and he was a Gryffindor in our year. He usually hung out with Seamus and Dean. Sometimes, the two of us would make some playful discussion, but it was mainly just small talk.

Right now, he was watching me from across the beach, where he too was playing in the water with Seamus and Dean.

I smiled, and then he returned the gesture. The two of us stood from a decent while away, merely looking and smiling at each other, as our friends splashed in the water. With no notice, Juliet caught me looking and pushed me fully into the water, my body got plunged under the surface, and when I rose, I charged at her too.

"You!", I yelled, after she had risen from the water, and was giving me a look. 

"Me? You! I saw you making eyes with that Smith kid"

"Oh, please", I sighed, pushing my hair away from my face. 

"Yes!", she cried, before pulling the two of us down into the water. We couldn't help it anymore, we both burst out into laughter. We eventually moved closer to shore, so now, we were simply sitting with the water up to our chests, as we continued to splash one another. 

We began giggling, but not before I dunked my head back, and ran my fingers through my hair, pushing it back. Then looking up, noticing that Ben was walking towards me.

"Hey", he smiled, sticking out a hand. I took it, and let him pull me up. 

"Thanks", I stated, still simply just looking at him. He was good looking, I won't deny it.

"What an I, chopped liver?", I could hear Juliet mutter to herself, after standing up on her own. I took my hand that wasn't still attached to Ben's and shoved Juliet back into the water, still not leaving straight eye contact.

"What are you up to?", Ben asks, smirking down at Juliet who just rose again from the water.

"Swimming. All though that wasn't the plan", I explained.

"Oh, well-"

"MICHELLE!"

I turned my head, to be faced with Ron, Harry, and Hermione standing out on the beach, gesturing for me to come over. No doubt it was Ron who bellowed my name.

"Crap, sorry Ben, it's probably important", I expressed, "I'll meet you in the common room later. And you, I'm sorry Jules, but you totally deserved that, I'll meet you back there too"