SPECIAL GIRL

I walked through the halls with tears pouring down my face. How could this have happened to me, I mean I definitely have gotten wasted before but not to the point where people tried to take advantage of me. I was grateful that Malfoy told me before I found out in some other way.

I finally reached the corridor of classrooms that led students down from the Gryffindor tower, I could hear Malfoy shouting my name from behind me. I finally laid eyes on the one person that I was looking for, Ben.

"Ben!", he spun around and met eyes with me. He was standing in a group with some Huffelpuffs laughing about something. "We need to talk", at this moment Malfoy showed up on my side and clutched my arm. Luckily there were no teachers around to witness whatever it is was about to happen.

He stared at me then met a cold gaze with Malfoy. I looked at him with the tears still rolling down my cheeks.

"How could you have done that to me?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You spiked my bloody drink! then you tried to hit on me. As if that would be ok!", at this point I was yelling at him. All of the guys behind him had backed up to watch what was happening.

"Michelle let's go", Malfoy was whispering in my ear.

"Oh, of course, you would want to leave, you're the one that told her!"

"She deserved to know! you're the one that did it!"

"Look Ben this has nothing to do with him"

"Oh please Michelle, is this really the guy that you're with now!"

"You are one to talk!", I yelled, Malfoy was holding me back with all his strength.

"Well, it's not like you're a special girl. I had to do something more entertaining with my time"

"You mean you had to do Lavender Brown!"

"You speak like you are actually worth someone's time"

I let his words sink in, they were like cuts right into my heart. I stood there frozen, Malfoy still held me but let go after a second of time being stopped. I stood there and watched as Malfoy tackled Ben to the ground, he was beating him so badly, I could see blood on the ground. He only stopped when a Hufflepuff pulled him off for Ben's sake.

I stood there watching as Malfoy came back to me, taking my hand rather softly for all the force he just used and pulled me away through the next corridor, we kept going, at this point we were running.

We finally stopped when we reached the library, it was empty, Madam Pince was definitely at the feast but she left it open until curfew. We ran in and made our way over to the deserted sofas. I sunk into the used cushioning and placed my hand into my crying eyes. Malfoy had blood all over his hands, the moment I noticed, I rushed over to the front desk and ripped an old blanket off of one of the shelves. I made my way back to the couch with the black blanket clutched in my hands. I picked up his bleeding hand and slowly dabbed off the remaining blood, then I took my wand out.

"Episkey", and like that all of the small cuts and bruises that were marked across his hands were healed and just remained with small white scars.

"Thank you", he glanced up at me with a small smile. I returned it before sitting right next to him and leaning back on the couch.

"You know, for months, all I could think about was Ben. He was the first thing I thought when I woke up the last thought before bed", I looked over at Malfoy who was staring at my cheeks. He reached over and wiped the tears from my face.