Chapter-39

That's three updates on time in a row! Like yes!!! New milestone for me. =D

So this chapter is dedicated to kirstensgilliam. She's a wonderful wonderful wonderful person. I loved reading your comments and replying to them. Thank you for being such a nice person! ♥

Now, about the chapter, hmm, well there's only one word to describe the chapter. Depressing! =P       Like seriously I had to watch three funny youtube videos after writing this to keep myself from being sad. Gah, I don't like writing these kinds chapters buuuuuut they're important soooo =P

Anyhow, hope you like it. =)

Enjoy ♥

-------------------------------------------------

At a late hour in the evening of the same day, I got a call from him.

A twenty eight seconds long call.

He told me that I was going to tell my dad everything about Emma soon, or else he was going to do it.

"Two weeks," he had said. That was the time he had given me to do what he wanted.

And that was it. He didn't give me a chance to utter even a single word before disconnecting.

For the rest of the night, after having run out of tears, I stared at the plain ceiling and thought.

That was all I did. I thought all night. I thought about what he had said, about that letter, about that he was in love with me since we were ten, and about how he wished he could change it.

And it felt horrible.

Like someone was cutting my supply of air, like someone taking away the single good thing about my existence.

Dad knocked on my door several times, but eventually gave up that I was going to talk to him and went back to his room.

I held the phone close to myself, hoping that he would call.

Hoping that he would call and say that he didn't mean what he had said.

But he didn't. 

After a very long time, the morning arrived. One of the dullest one I could remember.

Dad dropped me off to school, saying that I didn't look in a state to drive myself. He didn't ask any question, just drove in silence as I sat on the passenger seat, looking out of the window.

It was times like these that it seemed clear how much shit I put my father through. What he must feel to have such an ungrateful and depressing child?

"I love you," he said, kissing my forehead before I clambered down from the car.

The smile that I gave as a reply couldn't even convince myself.

And as I walked down the hallway, the first and the only thing I tried was to find him. I wanted to see him. Even if he didn't want to.

I saw him on my way to second class. He stared back blankly in my direction for a few seconds before going back to talking to the coach.

I waited to talk to him once he was done, but acting like I didn't even exist there, he just walked away.

At lunch, he didn't come to the cafeteria. I sat with Sebastian on the seat closest to the door. Sebastian was going through a rough time with his dad after he had seen him with Luke again.

I told him frown lines didn't suit him and spent the rest of the time trying to cheer him up.

It kept my mind off Daniel for a bit.