Chapter-46

Sorry again for the delay but I couldn't hurry the chapter. It might still not be what I wanted but I wanted it to be properly planned out. And hey, look I uploaded two chapter at once! But the next chapter is not much of a chapter, you'll see.

Please please tell me your opinion on both the parts. It's really really really important for me to know that!!

Dedicated to Musicandbeats for being an absolute darling. She is literally one of the sweetest and happiest soul I have ever come across. Thank you so much T. for being you and being such a great support. You're amazing!!

Enjoy ♥

--------------------------------------

Fear was something I knew well. I had seen it taking over my dreams. I had seen it taking over my entire life. It had been running in my system since the last three years every time I came across any memory of my sister. And right now the same fear was staring me back in the eye, a sense of victory circling in the grayness of his iris, and a sick smile keeping his mouth curled up.

 I had been thrown in the corner of an old couch lying in a dark room, which I assumed was one of the office spaces in the same building which we were in earlier.My head spun. The whole room felt dizzy and running into circles. There was a numbness running in waves throughout my body and the only place I felt something sharply was the sting in my neck where he had jabbed the injection which had brought me to this state.I could feel the time passing by as he kept his sharp gaze on me. I struggled to keep my eyes open, not ready to give up so easily. 

"Stop fighting," he said, stroking his chin. "You know you won't win."

 I took a sharp breath as he came forward to crouch in front of the couch, distance of a mere foot left between us now. I tracked his grey eyes as the roamed all over my face and then traveled down.

 He sighed heavily, "God, you're beautiful. Just the way I remember you." 

"Stay away," I managed to spit out through my gritted teeth and my nearly dead jaw.

 I may have meant it like a threat but it came out like a low whimper which only made his smile grow and before I knew it, I was forcibly pulled up to a sitting position. I felt his pale looking hands get a hold of my feet and move up from there. His eyes ran with his hands up my legs until they stopped at my thighs.

"You don't mean that," he whispered, boring his eyes into mine.

 I felt like throwing up.

 "You won't get away this time," I spoke without blinking, letting him know that I wasn't afraid of him. 

He smiled, cocking his head to the side. "Oh, but I will." He sat on the ground, his hands not leaving my legs. "You're mine now."

"You're a fucking psycho," I wanted to yell it out with all I had in me but again it was just a whisper.

He chuckled, rising up from his spot. The looked of being amused didn't budge as he hovered over me. "See that's why I love you. The chase, it's thrilling. It was so easy with her, but with you..." his head descended down to the crook of my neck. "You were never easy. And that's what it makes it so interesting." 

There was something in my stomach that was threatening to rise up which I could feel in the back of my throat with the bile.I nudged my shoulders as a sign for him to stay away.

"Someone will find us and they will come. I know someone will." he sat up again, and I looked him straight in the eyes. "And when they do I hope you die the worst imaginable death."