Chapter-38

Yellow!! Look a super early update! Like whaaaat?! *hi five to myself* =P

So liked the little cliffhanger in the last chapter?  :P I loved reading every single comment, from a simple 'Whyyyyy?' to the long ones. All of them were awesome to read. I loved your reactions. Thank you all for commenting and hope you do the same after reading this chapter toooooo.

Alright, the chapter is a little shorter than the rest of the recent ones but an interesting one. Or so I hope =P

Anyway, hope you like it.

Play the song in the video section. Kind of perfectly goes along with the first part. =)

Enjoy ♥

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I had screwed up. Big time.

"What is happening?" Dad called after me as I ran out of the house, grabbing my keys. All the loud rushing around had brought him out of his room.

"Dad, I...I- I need to, I really..." I mumbled as I turned around to answer him, but it soon it became clear I wasn't in a state to.

Dad got a hold of my shoulders to steady me. He stared down at me, a worry deep in his eyes. "Norah, what-"

I couldn't bring myself to care enough about his questions right now, so I cut him in mid-sentence, "Dad, I need to go. Please."

His hands still clamped on my shoulders, he turned to Nathan, who hadn't moved an inch from his spot since the last ten minutes, his eyes staring hard at the ground. "Nathan?"

"Please, let her go," Nate answered, his voice just mere decibels over what counts as a whisper.

Still completely puzzled, dad once again looked at me but then did as he was told.

And then I sprinted towards my car, as fast as my legs could manage. With the keys in ignition, I sped out of the driveway. I was almost at the speed limit, but it seemed like the roads had turned into never ending spirals.

I wasn't sure where he could have gone. Right now, his house was my best bet.

The surrounding was quiet but my head was in a chaos.

Why did this have to happen?

Everything was going to be perfect, I was going to tell Daniel, but now...

Why did I have to force Nate to do that?

Why did I ask him to picture me as Emma?

Why did he have to kiss me?

Why didn't I pull away?

And now how was I going to explain this to Daniel?

So many question, and currently I didn't have an answer to even a single one of them.

I just wanted to see him, even though I had no idea what I had to say for myself.

The front door of his house was wide open and his car was right there in the middle of the driveway. Without thinking even once, I barged inside the house, and made a beeline for the stairs.

My legs felt like lead as I ran up the steps, and my mind storming up with every worst case scenario possible.

Oh, god please help me. I don't want to lose him. I can't lose him like this.

My hands were in balls, the nails digging deep, keeping me aware that this was all vey real.

I stopped in front of his door, with a sudden onset of fear inside. With shaky hands, I pushed the unlocked door.