Chapter-6

This chapter is dedicated to ALIFEYA because she is such a nice person for reading, commenting and voting so sincerely.

Also a big thank you to ALIFEYA DimaEatsApples JustAnotherReader94 and GraceAndGlorious for commenting and voting on every single chapter. Not to forget, thanks a lot Verissa KevinaOyatedor Aisha_1901 JCBElle akashakhanxox for voting and commenting. You guys are awesome! If I am missing any names here than I will mention it in the next chapter =)

------------------------------------------------------

One tree...two trees...three trees.....Daniel's tattoo... 

No!! Uggh! 

Nothing was working. No matter what I thought about, every time my mind ended on the topic of Daniel and his stupid tattoo.  

For all my life I have never been a big fan of tattoos, or any sort of these body arts for that matter. I've always thought them as a disgrace to your own body but the reflection of Daniel in the mirror was anything but a disgrace. It seemed as if belonged to him naturally. The ink on his body was indeed a piece of art. 

I adjusted myself back on the shotgun seat of Sebastian's car. We had been driving for an hour now. And all through this one hour Sebastian and Daniel had hardly spoken to each other and I was lost in my inappropriate thoughts so it was only Abbey who saved us all from an uncomfortable and boring silence. She kept talking about how she was planning to apply for a 'totally rad' fashion school on the west coast. Seb and Daniel occasionally kept giving out one word answers to Abbey's never ending line-up of questions while I kept nodding my heads at frequent intervals to let Abbey think that I was listening. Both the boys kept looking at my direction probably confused at of my silence which I had maintained since the beginning of the journey. 

My eyes wandered towards the rear view mirror which showed me the reflection of Daniel listening to music on his earphones. He had a straight face on and was looking out of the window at the mediocre scenery. Looking closely I noticed that a few specks of black ink were visible even with his shirt on. 

While I was checking out Daniel in the mirror, his eyes shot up towards the mirror as well and met mine. I immediately looked back down to the road, embarrassed. 

"Seb, pull over in front of the store," I told Sebastian pointing at the small store that had just appeared in our vicinity. 

"Okay," he replied decelerating the car. 

I rushed out of the car as soon as it stopped after unfastening my seat belt in a flash. Abbey decided to hop out of the car and into the store alone, without the rest of us. 

"I need to buy some stuff," I said to the two guys not looking at either of them. 

"You can come if you want," I offered both of them who were looking awkward with each other. 

"Alright," Sebastian and Daniel replied at the same time, walking towards me.

The store was not very large in size with only a couple of aisles running along the area. Finding the place where they kept the sweets and other confectionery, I swept almost all of the chocolates on the shelf, dumping them inside the store's plastic basket. 

"Calm down Charlie, this isn't the chocolate factory," Daniel said standing behind me. "Slow down on the sugar." 

Instead of a reply I gave him a small smile and started walking ahead. 

I don't know why I was acting like this. I felt like a middle school girl embarrassed after seeing someone shirtless for the first time. But seeing Daniel in the mirror without him being aware of it was as if I had intruded his privacy. And then there was his tattoo.