Chapter 2

A/N: There will be point of view changes as the story progresses. Also Italic writing is representing mind linked conversations.  

Chapter 2
Rayn had just closed the hood of the car when Matt came over and told him Jamie was looking for him. He quickly finished cleaning his tools and put them away before he washed his hands. He pulled down the brim of his work hat to help hide his face as he walked into the office space. There was a few customers in the waiting area as he made his way past to Jamie's office. Thankfully they didn't pay him any mind.

"You wanted to see me?" He asked as he entered Jamie's office. He had expected to see Jamie lazing around in his chair, which no surprise he was. However he was not expecting were the two, sexy as sin, guys that were also lazing about in the office. He was about to apologize for interrupting when Jamie spoke up.
"Don't even think about it!" He said to the guys in front of the desk, then he turned his attention to Rayn. Which caused the guys to groan quietly.
"Yeah, I was. Have you finished with the Torino?"
"Yeah, I just finished."
"See I told you he would have it done by now. You own me $20." Jamie said to one of the other males. Rayn cocked an eyebrow at Jamie before saying. "Nope, its not creepy at all to make bets on how fast your mechanics are." Which earned a chuckle out of hottie number one and a smirk from hottie number two.
"Moving on," Jamie cleared his throat. "This here is Asami and Goddric," he said pointing to each one as he introduced them. "They own the car, well Asami own sit. Asami, Goddric this is Rayn."

*General Point of View Change –Asami and Goddric *

Asami watched as Jamie sent his assistant manager to get the mechanic that was supposed to be working on his car. I wasn't often that he would bring one of his cars to an actual shop, but Jamie had insisted he come in and let his mechanic do it. Apparently the guy had rebuilt one with his dad and so he had firsthand knowledge on the enter workings of the Torino.

"I bet you $20 he's done with the car, what do you say Goddric, you in?"

"Sure why not." Goddric replied. Suddenly the scent of black cherries wafted into the small office causing both Goddric and Asami to both say "Mate!" at the same time.
"You wanted to see me?" The young man asked as he entered Jamie's office.
"Don't even think about it!" Jamie said to us. Asami was about to argue until he seen the young man's face. His beautiful face was marred by a scar that started at an angle above his right eye and ended just above the corner of his lip.
"Yeah, I do. Have you finished with the Torino?"
"Yeah, I just finished."
"See I told you he would have it done by now. You own me $20." Jamie said to Goddric in a cocky voice. The boy cocked an eyebrow at Jamie before saying. "Nope, its not creepy at all to make bets on how fast your mechanics are." Which earned a chuckle out of Goddric and a smirk from Asami.
"Moving on," Jamie cleared his throat.
"This here is Asami and Goddric," he said pointing to each one as he introduced them. "They own the car, well Asami owns it. Asami, Goddric this is Rayn."
"It's a pleasure to meet you Rayn." Asami greeted with a smile. Goddric just gave a curt nod, not trusting himself to speak at the moment. Their mate was standing there in the doorway and it was taking a lot not to jump up and pull him into a embrace between them. He was beautiful with his amethyst eyes and auburn shoulder length hair that was tied back. As they watched Rayn it became clear to them that he didn't like being the center of attention. As he subconsciously tugged his hat down to try and hide the scar on his face. How had he gotten it? What was making him radiate such a shy almost scared aura? So many questions where passed back and forth between Goddric, Asami and Jamie's mind linking, and none of them had answers, not even Jamie. Who admitted he had been worried to ask anything because the one time he did ask about the scar Rayn had froze up and looked terrified so he didn't push it.
"So what did you find wrong with my car?" Asami asked to try and get a conversation started.
"Oh, so after looking over the Torino I found the reason it wasn't starting was because of the fuel pump and ignition switch. I also found that the fuel filter needed to be replaced so I replaced that and did an oil change replacing that filter as well. I hope that was okay." Rayn said nervously.
"Yes, of course." Asami reassured his mate. Rayn nodded and asked them to come look over his work and they all headed to the car bay. The whole time Asami's wolf was restlessly watching their mate lead the way. "I want to pull his small body into my arms so bad."  Goddric mind linked to Asami. "I do too, but first we need to get him to trust us, he's human." "I know that Asami, but its eating me up. Just what happened to him? Is the scar on his face from an accident or something worse, does he have more scars?" "I don't know but I want to find out just as much as you." As they entered the area where Asami's car was located Rayn went and grabbed the keys. To hand them back to Asami.

*General Point of View Change – Rayn *

As Rayn handed the key's to Asami their hands just barely brushed each other and he swore he felt something like a spark. However he pushed it off as static. He watched as Asami got into the car and started it. As it roared to life it brought back the memory of the first time he started the Torino him as his dad rebuilt together. The memory caused his face to momentarily sadden, but he quickly put his normally unreadable face on hoping no one seen it. However Goddric's shape eyes caught it, because he was a vampire it easier to notice subtle and quick changes in facial features.

Rayn was relieved that Asami was happy with the work he had done, but it seemed like Goddric and Asami were hesitate to leave after the car was pulled into the parking area. It seemed like they didn't want to leave and wanted to talk with him more, but Rayn politely excused himself and quickly disappeared back into the garage.

___________________________
I hope you are enjoying my story so far. Please don't be afraid to leave me comments or if you find a mistake! Also vote if you liked the chapter!