Episode 67: Destination

"So where we headed Kookie?" I asked for the twentieth time since we left the room. I wasn't sure where'd we go it was kinda of late for anything to be open.

He just chuckled at me, "I though I said 'you'll know when we get there'?" This was true. He said it every time I asked. I just huffed at him, sticking my tongue out.

"We've been walking for like ever!" I was whining but it did feel like forever. Through I know it's only been 15 minutes.

"You need to be more pat- Oh! We're here now!" I pulled my eyes away from him, which I had forgot where locked on his face. And then I seen it.

"The fair?!" I was so happy and excited. It's been ages since I last went to the fair. Maybe I'd even forgotten the last time I went. He just nodded and pulled me along.

"So, what's first? Rides or," he dragged the 'r' out as if trying to make something dramatic. "Maybe some games?" The word caught my attention.

Jungkook POV

Her eyes were sparkling at me. I knew she'd want to do the games. She was never a fan of the rides but she adored the games. "Games?" I asked even though I knew the answer. He head bounced up and down as she nodded aggressively. "Lead the way then," I had not a need to lead her. Today was her day she got to pick everything we did.

She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to a small stand. The wall was filled with balloons and a large sign reading the prices of the game. "The four darts please," I said to the guys running the stand as I handed him the money.

"Ok so this stand is a little different. At the top of the roof if you look up you'll see a flag. Every stand has one but some are different color. Yellow as this one is, is a credit tent. Instead of a prize you get credits. These credits can go to other stands or pay for certain rides. Red flags are prizes and yellow is credits, cool? Good now go on and play the game." The explanation was simple yet needed. I nodded at her as to say she could play. She threw the darts and hit different colored balloons. "Alright, you two have gotten yourself 8 credits. You can save them or spend them at the next stand up to you. Have a good on," The guy said as we started to walk off.

"So what now?"