Episode 53: Explaination

Italic is his memory

Jungkook's POV
"Ok so...
It started the day I broke up with her.

I was walking through the halls when Sunni popped out of nowhere"

I was walking with my head down and my music playing. I was slightly bobbing my head to the beat when there was a tap on my shoulder. I look up to see a bitch in front of me. I roll my eyes and was about to continue walking when she told me to follow her. I argued that I wouldn't follow her but she continued to insist that it would be worth my time. I agreed, so she walked down the hall to the music room.

"She took me to the music rooms and said she has something very important to tell me. I followed her there and she started to talk."

"So Jungkook? How's life doing?" I hear her annoyingly high pitched voice ring in my ears.

"What do you want Sunni?" I ask in irritated tone. I was annoyed already and I wanted to be with Y/n.

"She told me that I had to break up with   Y/n. I was so mad I wanted to hit her"

"Ok... If I must. Brake up with Y/N. It's very simple really." She said with a huge smile plastered on her face. I could see she was confident of what she had planned.

"Why the hell would I do that?!" I asked as I clenched my jaw out of anger. I couldn't believe she had the audacity to tell me to break up with my lover.

"She continued to say to break up with Y/n because I loved her and not Y/n"

"Because you love me!" Her venomous voice hissed.

"Hell I do. You insane!" I yelled at her with my fist rolled into a ball.

"And that's when she told me she knew the truth."

"No I'm just smart. I don't think you would want you dear Y/N to find out that this whole thing was a bet. A game? Would you?" I hear her say. A smirk has risen to her features and has painted itself there.

"That doesn't matter. I love her now!" I scream at her. My knuckles now going white from how tight I have them balled.

"She knew me dating her was a bet hyung! But now only that she knew you were apart of it!"

"Oh I thought you would say that.... But what would she say if she heard her dear, beloved cousin was apart of this bet. That he was the one to set you guys up?" I froze in my spot. My blood boiling more than ever. She knew everything and she was prepared to use it against me and my hyung.

"You.. You can't do this Sunni. Anything I'll do anything. Just don't do that. She's already been through so much. Don't add on to that! Please I beg!" My anger quickly changed to worry. I start to beg her to not tell Y/n but I knew it was no use.

"She was going to tell Y/n that my love was a game to us. That she was a toy and a way to make money."

"Sweets you said anything, I think we both know what you have to do..... Do it and she won't know a thing. Do we have a deal?" Her smirk get bigger. Her eye pupils look like they've gotten smaller, making her look insane.

"Please Sunni. I'll do anything else. I'll move us away. I'll keep her away from you. Anything else Sunni. Please" I continued to beg though I knew there was no use.

"No can do." She teases.

I felt the tears stream down my face as I finally agree.

"I agreed"