Epispde 8: Nightmares

Jungkook POV
The hyungs decided that we should all sleep at the hangout house. I didn't have much plans for tonight so I agreed. It's been a while since we've done somethings like this. The last time was when.....

We were at Hobi's house....
With Y/N.

~•~

Once we got to the house we started to play bored games. It was a little awkward for all of us. Maybe I wasn't the only one that noticed.

One of the people that I noticed were like their normal selves was Yoongi Hyung. He was more quite than usual.
Only few words were heard from him. He was starting out into nothing most of the time. He wouldn't even look fazed by Jin Hyung's stupid jokes.

No happiness. No annoyance. Nothing.

It was like he wasn't there. Like if he didn't existed. Like he was nothing with out her.

I'm in love with her. I feel lonely without her. But Yoongi Hyung looks more broken than me.

He was missing more of a part of him than me. He wasn't there without her.

I need her right now. But it looks like he needs her more. Or at least to know that she's ok.

She quit on her Instagram. On all her social media actually. There's no way for us to know that she is ok. Unless she's to call or text us, but that hasn't happened.

She gave up on all of us.... Her cousins. Tae,Kris,Kai.........

Me. She gave up on me......

~•~

After watching 20 million movies we headed to bed. I walked upstairs and we red to my room. I climbed into bed and got into a comfortable position. I closed my eyes letting the darkness take over my body. Or in other words sleep.

~•~

"I don't care anymore!" I hear around me. I look around and see nothing. Just the normal bland looking world. Everything's black and gray. No color. "No! Leave me alone!" I hear they same voice yell again.

I look and see a little girl in front of me. "Are you alright?" I asked the girl. She looked at me and I saw tears running down her face.

This sene looks all to familiar.

I look at the girl again and I am right it's... "Y/n?"

She looks at me. Her eyes could read. Sadness, hate, fear, and pain. "Now you remember me!" She yells at me. I flinched because I wasn't expecting that. "After all these years you finally call out to me?"

She's not that little girl now. She looks like the present her. The older her. "You ignored me all these years and now you talk to me!" I was about to speak when she yelled again. "And for what? All because of a dare?"

She knows....."Y/N it's...."

She cut me off. "No! You cut me off! And now you decide to talk to me, because of a dare?" She started to get closer to me. Pushing me back while she yells. "I wish I had never met you! Non of this would have happened if I had never met you!"

"Y/n please...."

"No! I would have never fell for you if I had never met you!...... You know what?"

"What?" I stuttered out. Feeling the tears brimming in my eyes.

"I fucking HATE you JEON JUNGKOOK!"

She said it she hates me..... She actually hates me. I hurt her that much to were she hates me. No I can't let this happen!

With that she turns around and starts to walk away. I try and call out to her but nothing comes out of me mouth.

I try and reach out to her but my hands are chained up now. I blink the tears away and then I see her with another guy... Happy.

He gets on one knee and proposed. She cries and says yes.

The boy jumps up and brings her into an embrace. Kissing her passionately on the lips.

My world breaks down.

I scream my lungs out and then I hear my name being called. I look around but see no one. And then it gets called again. And again.

It won't stop.

~•~

"Jungkook!"

I jolt up and see all my friend around me. I look around. I feel the tears on my cheeks. "What.... What happened?" I managed out.

"You were screaming in your sleep.... And you muffled Y/N's name in there....." Taehyung told me. "I'm worried Kook. Just.... Just go back to sleep we'll talk about it more in the morning.... Get some sleep..." And with that he walked out the room. Back to his room.

I was screaming in my sleep..... And I had a dream about her.... It seemed so real. It wasn't a dream..... It was a nightmare....