Episode 3: Sleepover!

It was after school and I was walking to Ally's house. She sent me the address and I wasn't to far from where I lived. Only ten minutes.

I was walking when an arm swung around me. It was Lisa. "Hey babe I didn't think you would come." She said. She was also right if I had a choice I would be at home watching Kdrama.

"Don't exactly have a choice..." I muttered. She gasped and jump up and down. "Are you ok?"

"Am I ok? Are you ok?" She asked. I was a but confused on what she was taking about.

"Umm yeas....."

"Y/n you fucking spoke fluent English!" She said while crushing me in a hug. It took me a while to process what she said. After I got it I jumped up and down with her.

We walked the rest of the way all excited because of two little sentences.

Jacksons POV

When ever I'm with Y/N I hear the bells. Lisa isn't get what I meant by bells. So I had to explain.

~Flashback~
"Hey Jackie what did you mean by, 'he's just jealous that I heard my bells first'? It's nothing dirty right?" Asked Lisa.

"Huh oh no! Nothing dirty. It's just when you first meet someone and you hear wedding bells when first talking to them. That also means that you've met the person who is perfect for you. Also like soul mates!" I said cheery.

I nodded while understanding.

~End of Flashback~

So now Mark and Lisa keep bugging me about the bells. By bugging I mean annoyingly teasing me.

~•~

I got to Ally's house and saw everyone there. There were just talking I'm guessing. "Oh Jackie your here! Help us pick a movie!" Yelled an annoying Rose.

We ended up picking this romantic action. I read the book of the movie. And fond the book really much.

~•~

We've watch almost five movies by now. I only like two of them though.

The fifth movie was almost over when one of the girls spoke. "We should something other than movies. Because I getting bored!"

I looked over to see who it was and saw that it was non other than Lisa. I saw Y/N and Rose nodded in agreement. "Ok so then what do we do?" I asked.

Y/N looked as if she was thinking really hard for a second. Then her face lit up. She went over to Lisa and whispered something into her ear. Lisa bounced up and yelled an 'hell yeah'.

~•~

The girls ended up doing mine and Marks make over. The dresses up Mark and did my makeup. Now they were doing Mark's makeup while I was trying to get away. "neo keun agi domang chiji ma!"(stop running away you big baby) she yelled. I yelled back at her, "Shut up and let me go!"

"Ne?"

"Yes!"

"Ok!" She said and before I could regain my balance, she had already let go. This resulted with me on the floor, face first.

Everyone stated laughing at me. I got so embarrassed. Then a though came into mind....

I smirked and got up. I went up to her and got really close to her. I went next to her ear and whispered, "You'll pay for that..."

I saw her body shiver. As I was pulling away from her ear I tackled her to the ground. I then started to tickle her. She was screaming sorry and begging me to let her go, but in Korea.

"Not going to stop until you say it in English!" I said still ticking her.

~•~

At the end of the night everyone was tired as hell. We all slept in the living room. Ally slept on the arm chair. Rose and Lisa cuddled on the couch. Me Mark Jennie and Y/N slept on the ground.

Mark laid down near the couch.   Y/n then laid near him. I was going to lay beside her but Jennie beat me to it. They tangled their legs together before laughing. They then both fell asleep. I laid next to Jennie and fell asleep.

It was a fun day go say the least. But I wish I was next to her.