Episode 63: Not As Hard?

JungKooks POV

The rest of the day me and Y/n were just hanging out like old times. We were just messing around, laughing, talking and playing around. However, I did notice that the more I complimented the more she would smile and cling to me just like she would when we were dating. I could feel  myself smile from just looking at her. At the end of the day we were acting like how we use to, all the tension-even if there was hardly any anymore-was completely gone. We were acting how we would like when we were dating a year ago. I was crazy how different she looked and acted but then again nothing has changed about her. 

We had both taken a shower now and I was laying in the bed waiting for Y/n while going through my phone, I was scrolling through instagram and I had found a photo of me and Y/n on our first date and the carnival, I slightly frowned at the thought of me playing with her heart at the time. But looking back at it I smile at how happy she looked and how I looked like I wan't hating life.  I smiled at myself on how right there and then that was when I fell for her. I look down to see the caption and was, 'Look how happy my Kook looks with her, she really looks like she can change him. I really hope she can be there and that she will accept him for the real him and not be one of those girls that like him for the cold him. She really looks happy and he does too. I can see a future with these two and I hope that Jungkook realizes it to!' Taehyung was the one to post it. I scroll down slightly more and see the comments. 'Hyung delete this now! I didn't want you to post this picture I just wanted to show you how the date went!' then I seen the next comment from two days later. 'She looks so cute and happy. I hope I can make her happy' 

"I remember that day. . ." I heard a soft whisper next to as the bed dipped beside me. I look up from my phone and make eye contact with her. "It was our first date. I was so happy when you asked me at school that day." I smiled softly at her as I continue to remember that day as well. 

"You wanna know something funny?" I asked starting to chuckle. She answered me with a 'what'. "I still have that bunny I totally won." I could see that she was holding back a smile while I continue to smile my bunny smile at her. 

"Don't you mean the bunny  won?" she said as she emphasized the 'I'. I smiled at her as I was embarrassed.

"I know you cheated that game was impossible to beat!" I said smiling and shaking my head. She replied with an 'whatever' as she laid back into the bed. I looked over at her as she laid her head on my chest while wrapping an arm around me. I smile as I turned off my phone and laid down with her. Maybe winning her over again wouldn't be as hard as I thought it would be.