Epidsode 69: The Truth Falls

"So our final destination is the Wheel." he said it singing. It was cute how excited and happy he is. It like it was kinda forced but the sparkle in his eyes told it wasn't. "Come on you slow poke! Hurry before the line gets long!" And once again my wrist was grabbed and I was being pulled along.

Once we got to the Ferris Wheel there was only two people in front of us. "So anything planned after? Because I have one of you don't!" I finally spoke after a while of just watching. Jungkook said he didn't so I could knock myself out with my plans. But before that we have to ride the wheel.

It took awhile but once we finally got to the top it was so worth it. "It's beautiful Kook," I spoke. I was amazed how pretty the surrounding area was from up above. It was so lit up and quiet.

"Y/n...." his voice was soft, shaking even. He was nervous. I turned myself to face him. "I- I'm sorry, for everything. But But, I had a reason." My whole body tensed. He was talking about the day. "I... It hurt me so much Y/nie. To let you go like that. To see the hurt on your face. Everything. You moving away was the hardest. I loved you so much, and I still do," The tears were already running down my face. The knot in my throat was getting bigger with every word he spoke.

"Then why would you do all that to me, to you, to us? Why would you hurt me the way you did?" He winced at my words, though it wasn't meant to. My words were laced in venom.

"To protect you. To protect you from the awful truth we were all hiding. To save your relationship with Yoongi Hyung. I didn't want to ruin it. I couldn't do that to hyung or you."

"Protect me from what? What was so bad that you had to hurt me more then what was needed!" I was angry with him. I was hurting again. I didn't want to hear him out but I couldn't stop myself. I had no where to go, I was forced to listen.

"Y/n you know how we were before you and I started to date. I was hiding the truth and that snake knew the truth. She was going to tell you, but i didn't want her to. So....So we made a deal. I'd break everything off with you and she'd keep it to herself." He now had his own tears flowing down his face. His eyes were puffing and red.

"No matter what it was we could've worked it out if you really cared!" I didn't matter if others could hear me, right now I had to get my point across. "If you really loved me you would've told me!" It hurt to say but it was the truth for me. I couldn't stand anymore so I collapsed to my knees. He tried to help me but I pushed him away.

He huffed at me, "You wouldn't be able to handle the truth!"

"You don't know what I can and can't handle Jeon!" Then it slipped, his last name fell from my mouth. He scoffed at me, it hurt him.

"Why did you use to call me by my full name?" It was a simple question but it came with a complex answer.

"It was to show you I respected you, you aren't a mister yet. So your full name is what I use to show respect." I told him as I cuddled him closer.

"So you don't respect me anymore?" I gave him a puzzled look. "You call me Jungkook or Kook or Kookie, you said full name is respect so what happened?"

I giggled, "Well first off you told me to stop calling you by your full name. Secondly I feel comfortable with you"

He smiled, "Anything else with names I should know?"

I thought for a moment, "Oh last names. If i don't use Mr. or Mrs. and I call you by your last name. It. It means I either have a huge problem with you, I'm extremely disappointed in you or.... I want nothing to do with you."

"...You really gonna call me 'Jeon' after everything we've been through. I loved you Min but looks like you don't feel the same." His tears had stopped but he was obviously pissed off.

"Kook I didn't mean it....it was in the moment," I was still crying, upset I had let such a thing slip from my mouth. I was even hiccuping through my sentences.

There was a long silence, we were almost to the bottom again. "Just tell me what happened, please.... I was so broken after that day. It hurt so much to even see anyone associated with you. It hurt to remember you. But. But now you're telling me you loved me the whole time. I. I'm confused. I'm hurting again. I didn't want to go through the pain again. But you brought it up again. And it's... I don't know anymore." i spoke as my head fell between my knees.

"It was a game." I looked up at him slightly as he looked away from me. "Everything. It was a game. A stupid bet." he pause for a long time. I want to ask but it looked like he was struggling to get the words. "I didn't love you at the beginning. You were just another toy I was planning on breaking. But.. But the day at the Fair I fell. Like for real. The entire week I couldn't stop thinking about you. You were the only thing in my head the whole time. I couldn't get rid of the thought of you. It was so confusing but the hyungs helped me....So when Sunni said she was going to tell you about everything. I.. l didn't want your relationship with all the hyungs to go to shit. I didnt want to do that to them and especially to you. I just couldn't. So I took the deal. I hoped that she'd date me and I'd tell you everything and we'd get back together.... But then you hurt yourself and then moved to whole different country. I knew it would hurt you but I didn't think you would leave us...."

Jungkook's POV

All I had to say were finally out. I was staring at my shoes ashamed with myself. But happy I finally let the truth go. Then I heard her, laughing? I looked over at her. Her tears were dried and a smile was tugging on her lips. "Why are you laughing? I'm serious."

"I know Kookie. That's why it's funny." Then she laughed more.

"What's you problem!" I just poured my heart out to her and she was laughing at me.

"Sorry, sorry it's just that.... I already knew about the bet," she looked me in the eye with a small smile on her face. I stood frozen in my spot. She knew? How? How could she possibly know?!?

"The same say as our first date Sunni came over to me and told me," She started to stand up again.

"But then why did you go on the date with me then? If you already knew why would you do that?" I was lost.

"I wanted to be the one to break it off with you but I said yes because I liked you for so long I need the date. Kind of pathetic but I did."

"Can I kiss you?" I asked out of no where. She was about to say something but I had cut her off with my lips.

The kiss was soft but quick. I was passionate but there was a hint of lust. We missed each other. Our bodies pressed against each other as we kissed. I pulled away, "I missed you so much,"

"I love you Kookie,"