Episode 59: The Continuing Truth

Y/n POV
I stood there in shock staring at the door that Oppa had slammed through the mirror. Did Jungkook really still love me? The thought was going wild in my brain. He never said anything of the sort. He didn't act like he was still attracted to me anymore. I assumed that he had gotten over me and was finally moving on.

The thought burned a small hole into my heart. It kind of hurt to think of Jungkook with someone else, someone he loved.. that wasn't me. I've known Jungkook for years and I've never thought he'd be with anyone he truly loved that wasn't me. Do I miss Jungkook!

I didn't really know. I mean I missed the way he treated me, the love and affection he gave. I do miss the way he held me in his sleep, the random hugs and kisses we'd share. Maybe I do miss him?...

This was still a question to me. Do I really miss Jungkook?

Yoongis POV
After I was done yelling at Y/n I was to the shared room me and Jimin had gotten. I stormed in and flung myself onto the bed I had claimed. I felt Jimin staring at me but I kept quiet, I knew eventually he would ask so I wouldn't stress over it.

Jimin POV
Yoongi hyung came angrily into the shared room. I watched as he flew onto his bed and layer there. Face in pillow and body sprawled out. I blinked a couple of times before continuing what I was doing, I want to ask him but Hyung is scary when mad so I decided to wait.

~•~

"Yoongi Hyung?" I called out to him after waiting about 20 minutes. I heard a hum in response. When he doesn't answer verbally he's either tired or mad. So that answered my question of is he still mad. "What's making you upset?" I asked as I came and sat on the bed. The bed shifted as I sat on the edge, quite uncomfortable.

"It's Y/n" he answered as he moved over leaving more space for me to lay down. I wonder what she did to get him this pissed. He's usually very calm and collected when it came to his dear cousin. He has an easy time keeping his cool when it came to her.

"What happen? Is she moving again?! Did she hurt herself?!" I was worried for her as she never mad hyung mad. He slightly crawled on to my lap. Just enough where is head and some of his chest is resting on my thighs.

"She's fine Jimin, don't worry about her." He spoke softer. He was calming down.

"Then what did she do to make you this pissed off?" I asked him while running my hand through his hair.

"She was saying that she doesn't love Jungkook anymore when it's obvious she does! And she's saying she doesn't care anymore when she does. She just being frustrating.." He said as he got more comfortable in my lap.

"Hyung it shouldn't bother you this much, I thought you didn't want them together?" I asked remembering how much he wanted them split.

"I know, I know, but she was a good influence on him and he was making her happy. And they love each other." He spoke in a whinny tone as he slapped his leg.

"But Hyung you have to remember Kookie broke her heart." I reminded him.

"That's the thing! He did it to protect her! The rat was going to expose us all!" She spoke once again in a high pitched tone. I nodded understanding.

"Well then we should make a plan! With the whole entirety of the gang!" I shouted excited. I felt him nod and I smiled     

A/n
I'm backkkk? Ok so I've been in like the mood to write lately so like maybe this book will be done before Christmas(that's the plan at least) and also I have an insta @notcooldudde and that's basically going to be where I give updates and all that jazz. Also also I will start a new book as soon as I am done with the ones I am writing currently OR I can go through and make the stories better by going through them and fixing any errors(we'll see) and yeaaaa expect more updates!