Episode 15: Why?!

The next day at school I went straight to the people that know my passcode. Those people were Ally, Lisa, Mark and Rose.

I had most of my classes with Rose so I went to her first. I walked down the halls and pushed through people looking for Rose.

~•~

I didn't find her during passing period. So that meant I would have to wait until my third class.

During the class however I was thinking who would do something like that.

No one came to mind. So then I thought of who had an attitude like that.

Two of the four came to mind. Ally and Lisa.

Mark could say somethings like that, but he wouldn't have a reason to. Therefore he wasn't one of four.

Rose hardly even takes my phone. And if she does she asks, so Rose could have never done it. She also is too sweet to say anything along those lines.

Ally knows my pass word but doesn't know of Jungkook. Neither does Lisa though.

Ally and Lisa were my suspects. They both have a mouth. And they both have seen the difference in my mood.

So which one of them could it be?

~•~

During lunch I sat at our table that we usually eat at. I waited until I saw Lisa. And then right behind her was Jennie and Ally.

"Hey girls..." I said with a bit of attitude.

"Hey babe what's the matter? You look a little down in the dumps.." Lisa said. I glared at her slightly and then looked away while shaking my head. "You sure? You look either upset or mad. Especially me... Did I do something or did someone say something to you. Maybe a text?" I grew more suspicious as she continued to talk. I shook my head at her more still looking away.

"You sure you're alright Y/n you do...." Before Ally could finish I cut her off.

"Didn't I say I'm fine?"

They both stopped talk my and looked away. I could feel the tension grow as time went on at table.

Lisa whispered into Jennie's ear. Similar to that time with Rose. Jennie nodded and stood up. Maybe they think I didn't notice. "Um Y/n I need to go to the ladies' room. Mind coming with me?" Jennie asked. I nodded and placed my phone right in the middle of the table. "Umm Als come with us?" Jennie continued.

Ally raised and eyebrow and looked at Jennie confused. "Please?" Jennie semi begged.

Ally rolled her eye as walked to the bathroom with us....

A/n
Sorry for not posting for a week I've been in Florida.