Episode 57: Roommates

Jungkook's POV

Lisa pared me and Y/n together as partners for the house. I smiled at her when me and Y/n headed to our shared room. As we head to the room Y/n yawns and starts to rub her eyes. "are you tired?" I ask her in a soft voice. I see her nod lightly and I smile.

Once we got to the room we see that there is only one bed. "umm you can call lisa imma take a shower," i smile at lisa's idea of leaving one bed for use, as i head to the shower.

Y/n POV

Jungkook heads to the bathroom to take a shower. I sigh as i am to tired to call lisa and get a different room. I get undressed and grabbed spare clothes. i get dressed in my nightwear. once dressed i get under the covers and start to close my eyes. "ill sleep on the floor," i hear the voice of my roommate.

i pat the spot next to me, "just lay with me." i see him he slowly nod.

A/n this is what I have so far. I've been so far into a writers block. I know how I want the story to end I just don't know how to get it to that point. And every time I try it just makes me feel like it's stupid so I delete the draft. And the story now just feels like it's being dragged on. So this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to finish Anti Social, and start a book I've been wanting to write for a while now or you guess can pick what book I write I have hella ideas. You pick which one I should do. Then as I'm writing one of the books if I get any ideas for this book I will stop and write what I have in mind.

I'm so sorry that you've been waiting for so long and I'm just stopping the book. Please understand and bare with me! Thank you for the support but now I'm going to have to cut it short until further notice.

-Dylann (notcooldudde)

P.s comment on the phrase you want me to do.

We vote!

You pick!