Episode 74: Never

"...marry me?"

With those words I was brought back to reality. I was frozen in my position. Did I hear him right. There was a lump in my throat, a dagger in my heart and a burn in my lunges. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I turned back to Jungkook and stared him deep in the eyes. I hadn't noticed I had tears streaming down my face until his hands were on my face. Stroking the droplets of water away. "Wh-What did you say?" I choked out.

"I. I wanted to... I asked you. I said, will you marry me?" I blinked all my tears away. I searched his eyes to see if I missed heard again, or to see an lies hidden. But all I saw was love and want. I bit back smile as my face heated up. My breathing got faster, I was scared. But I was beyond ecstatic. I never expected this day to come so soon, and so fast. I wasn't ready but it's what I wanted. I wanted Jungkook. I always have. Even in the time I was in America, I'd never admit it, but all I thought about was Jungkook. That argument with Oppa, I wanted to scream my love for Jungkook. Tell him I burned for his love. I wanted nothing more than to be with Jungkook. To tell him how much I loved him. That I didn't care that he wanted Sunni. I wanted him. I needed him.

But now, Jungkook was asking me to be his forever. To be bounded together by love. To never be separated in soul. And I so desperately wanted that for on end. So I nodded like a psycho, pressing my lips together. "Yea... Yes." Relief flushed its way across Jungkook's face. His lips tugged their way into a smile. The comers of his smile reached his eyes. His face was full of light and most of all love.

I jumped on to him and smashed our lips together. Both of us smiling through the action. Though it only lasted a few seconds it felt like a life time. And the kiss wasn't a life time but I knew me and this man-child would be. "I love you Jeon Jungkook. And I plan to stay with you til the end of time."

"I love you more than anything, and I'll hold you to that promise. And when you don't I'll chase after every time. I'll wait for you every time. I'll never stop loving you. You are my life Min Y/n and there's no other way I'd want to live than loving and being loved by you."

Never in my life had I felt so happy. Never in my life had I wanted something so bad. Never in my life would I say no to Jeon Jungkook.

THE END

A/n; AHHHHH ITS FINALLY DONEEEEE. I CANT BELIEVE IT😭😭. This book has taken so long and I think it's totally worth it. This series has taken sooo long and it's been everything. Around 3 years. 3 YEARSSS. I feel like i can say i'm proud of what this has become.

i just want to say thank you. Thank you for reading and stay up with this shit for so long. Also sorry for taking a whole year to actually finish the story the first year after. but every single one of you that's suck around, just know you are appreciated tremendously. love you guys!

Obviously i have been asked if i posted on youtube and NO i HAVENT but i was definitely inspired a shit ton. and yes i noticed the beginning of the first book was heavily almost copied but the respect goes to:

ALSO IF YOU WANT EXTRA CHAPTERS LIKE THE WEDDING AND OTHER JUNK LMK!!!