Episode 38: Pictures

Marks POV
I wake up to the sound of people moving around. I feel asleep during the second movie while Lisa was clinging onto me.

There's no light but I can still make out everyone who is still sleeping. Some girl is cuddling with that Jin guy. Taehyung is holding onto a pillow for dear life. Rose is trying to cuddle Y/n but she's..... She all up on that fuck. I get up and walk over to them.

Yoongis POV
I woke up about an hour ago due to people walking around the house. "What are you looking at?" The girl from last was walking around looking at the photos we had.

"Oh nothing I'm just looking at all the pictures of you guys. You guys look like a giant family. It's really admirable if you ask me. But one thing I have noticed is that there is a whole lot of pictures of Y/n. Why's that?" She asked

"What's your name? Lisa?" She nodded. "Ok Lisa. Well Y/n is my cousin, Tae's bestfriend after Jimin and Jungkook, Jin's beauty model, Joon's adviser, Hobi's dance partner, Jimin's bully buddy, and Jungkook's lover. We were so upset....when she left. We...we thought that she wouldn't coming back home. She never called, message, or even posted anything on any socials. We had no way of knowing how she was, if she missed us, hell we didn't think she remembered us..... So yea we have a lot of pictures of her, we missed her." I said after venting.

"That's so sad that you thought she forgot about you. She literally went to your guys insta everyday to see how you guys were. She was embarrassed to talk to you guys because she felt terrible for just walking away." She chuckled, "I remember once I caught her staring at her phone with your caller ID on the screen. She said she was debating to call or not, and that she'd been there for two hours. It was so cute watching her trying to call. She wanted to but couldn't ever do it...... She really did miss you guys, more than I could explain." I let out a comfortable sigh. "Can you tell me what happened between her and Jungkook?"

I look at her and begin to speak, "Y/n and Jungkook were involved with each other... They love... Loved... Each other. Jungkook he..." Then there was a scream. Loud and unhappy. "Y/n?!" I yelled as I recalled the voice yelling. Lisa and I charge down the stairs.