Episode 46: Caught In A Lie

Y/n POV

The next day the two boys came back into my room. " Hey babes!" Oppa called out. I Raised my right eyebrow confused at the new nickname. Either way I said a 'hello' back. "So Y/nie!" Oppa called out yet again. I hummed to him as a reply to tired to actually use my voice. 

He doesn't end up replying back so I call out to him, "Yes Oppa?"

"Can you tell me and our dearest Kookie, whats the last thing you remember?" He says in an almost singing tone.

I raise my eyebrow yet again, though this time its in suspicion, "Why?" I narrow my eyes waiting for an answer. 

"Im trying to get this dork to remember that you guys aren't dating any more." he said in a sweet voice. Beside him I see Jungkook grit his teeth and tighten his jaw. He than proceed to pock his tongue in his right cheek. Something he always does when he's irritated, angry or jealous. 

"Why are you guys really here?" I say while staring intensively at Jungkook. I see him let a slow yet big gulp run down his throat. His Adams apple  moving up and down as his saliva moves throughout his throat. I can read the nervousness in his eyes. The lie that they are trying to tell me is written in his eyes. "Jungkook?" he hums in response. "Why are you and Oppa here?" I ask him in a cute small voice while tilting my head to the left. He opens his mouth to speak but no words come out. He closes his mouth and opens it again trying to talk but no words fall out. "Kookie please tell me," I say to him pouting. I can see the way his body tenses when I continue to question him. 

"Yoongi hyung sa..said why we.. we are here. I need to.. to remember if we.. we aren't together anymore," he stutters through his words. 

"You're lying to me. Why are you both lying to me?" I asked angrliy. They both look down at the floor instantly. I scoff at the two seeing them becoming upset. They look like children who got scollded for breaking their mother's favorite vase. Or like dogs with their tails between their legs because they upset their owner by chewing up the couch. "If you aren't going to answer leave me alone. You've ticked me off so be gone." I growled at them. They slowly made their way out the door with a light click of the door closing. 

I shook my head low disappointed in the two who I caught lying. 

But why were they lying?

What were they trying to find out?

Why would they need to know what's the last thing I would remember?

And why did Jungkook think I would still be with him or even come close to leaving MarK? 

Why did he say Mark did this to me?

"WAIT!"

A/N 

sorry i havent been updating i just havent had the want to write but i think i have it again so ill try and do an update later today or maybe tomorrow but sadly not for sure, but ill try. 

-dylann