Episode 64: Her Thoughts, His Fight

Y/n POV

I woke feeling satisfied, I looked up to see Jungkook laying next to me. His strong arms wrapped around my waist. I felt myself smile as I looked at his sleeping face. His lips were slightly parted making it to were his teeth were showing. I lifted my hand and started to run my fingers through his soft hair. I seen his eyes flutter open as he seen it was me he smiled. "Morning," he said with a deep husky voice. I felt a shiver run down my spine as I seen he had smiled at me again but this times his eyes were closed. I replied back as I looked into his eyes. I seen he had started to lean in. My eyes widened as he moved closer and closer.  

I leaped out of the bed, "Im going to take a shower again!" I quickly rushed to the bathroom. 

Was he about to kiss me??

Why was he leaning in like that?

Did I do the right thing by pulling away?

Is he just trying to use me again?

Why was he looking at pictures of us dating last night?

Does he really miss me?

Was Oppa telling me the truth?

Does me really still love me?

Did he even love me at all?

All these thoughts were running through my head as the freezing clod water was running down my body. I didnt know what to do. . . 

Jungkooks POV

She really dodged my kiss. She went to take another shower because I tried to kiss her. I was so happy that she was playing with my hair while I slept. I thought she warmed up to again especially after we talked about use dating. I cant believe she really dodged me like that. 

Kook

Hyung!

Yoongi
What do you need Jungkook? I was sleeping brat

Kook
Well me and Y/n were getting alone great and all she even cuddled me as we slept. BUT THE GUESS WHAT!

Yoongi
What happened?

Kook
She..
She..

Yoongi
Jungkook i swear if you drag this convo on any longer than it needs to be i will end you

Jungkook
Sorry Hyung
ANYWAYS. I tried to kiss her because of how great everything was going AND SHE DODGED ME!!

Yoongi
Omg Jungkook you trying to move on so fast. She needs time kook just dont try and rush things. You did break her heart after all. I know you didnt do it on purpose but you still did. She needs time to heal and be able to trust you again. Dont rush anything, just try to win over her trust again and not her heart right now. 

Kook
Ok, thank you hyung. I will n ot try and rush anything. I wil win her trust AND THEN her precious heart!