Chapter 17~ special chapter

(⚠️TW: NFSW CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER: ⚠️degrading; choking⚠️ Some people have been asking me for a NFSW Scene so this is for you. Warning if you want to skip. Also note: the detail in this chapter doesn't correspond with the original plot!)

Akito's hands start to caress your bare thighs (as the only thing you had on was a skirt.)He was teasing you. You look at him and manage, "A-Akito..?" He gave you a warm smile and leaned into your ear, whispering dreadful sin, "you want this, don't you? You little slut." You snatch your face away from him but he wraps his hand around you throat and forces you to keep eye contact. It was obvious he was enjoying this his other hand was dancing in between your thighs, sometimes his thumb would reach your clothed clit, making you shiver. Every time you did, he would do it more frequently than the last and before long, he was massaging it through your underwear.

You tried to contain your moans but that just made Akito's movements more aggressive. You couldn't hold it in any longer and you spill out a shy moan in defeat. This lead to Akito start to remove your underwear. You were drenched in panic but this only made Akito more excited, he saw you as vulnerable prey in the eyes of a predator. After he tore away your underwear, he shoved his fingers down your throat, careful not to cut the inside of your mouth with his nails and commanded, "suck." You hesitantly obeyed and he replaced his fingers from your mouth to his, biting the sharp nails formed on his fingers right off. This could only mean one thing.

He placed those same fingers at your entrance and began to rub you all over. Suddenly, he entered you without warning causing you to let out a loud moan before smacking your hand over your mouth. Akito was starting to get agitated at the fact you were hiding your satisfaction, "louder." He sung in your ear and continued to drag his lips down your nape, leaving soft kisses all over. You became
more vocal now, showing your satisfaction. Hatori had gone with the others for a bit so you could be as loud as you want. Akito's speed increased making you moan out in pleasure. He loved the sight of you like that.

He started to take off the shirt you were wearing and you helped die to him only having one hand. He trailed along your body, kissing your collar bone down to your stomach, and then to your clit. He massaged you with his tongue slowly while also keeping up the speed of his fingers. It was painfully slow. "F-faster." Your shy little voice called out. He ignored your request as a sign for you to speak up, and you did. "A-akito p-p-please, f-f-aster." You spoke a little louder. He quietly giggled before his tongue sped up, bringing your loud moans back. You were about to release as he stopped his movement completely and again, without warning, forced himself inside of you. You cried in pain and pleasure and he riggled thought your tight self. 'When did he undo his belt, or anything in that matter?!"

Your thoughts were shortly interrupted when Akito started thrusting you at rapid speed. His length made your head go light and foggy, but you were enjoying every minute of it. You dig your nails into his back, your grip becoming more obvious after every violent thrust. Akito's moans were shot in your ear, sending your spine in loops. You finished right before he pulled himself out of your stomach and sprayed his seed all over you. Both of you panting, trying to grasp for air and the meaning of what you had just experienced.

A/N: this chapter is for those on social media who asked me for a scene like this. Also, sorry if there are any spelling mistakes I sort of rushed it. 😬