Chapter 26~

⚠️WARNING⚠️ Contains a little fluff. I will make sure to add a warning where it begins so you can simply skip over the paragraph if you like.

Your stomach churned at the sound of those
words and your thoughts were clouded by so many mixed emotions. You couldn't seem to understand Akito's logic or how his master plan would work out in anyones favour. What you did next couldn't be helped as you rushed out of that room and headed straight for the nearest bathroom to relieve your nauseous abdomen. You threw up almost all the food you had conceived in the past hours and you sat on the shower mat, tears streaming from your eyes with a numb, shocked expression was moulded onto your face. A few minutes after, although it felt like hours, Hatori showed his face around the door and gave a friendly smile. He checked your temperature and brought you to the kitchen to eat something.

"I'm really not hungry Hatori." You managed to spit out, trying not to hurl. Hatori gives you that father-like look again, "you need to eat something Y/n. Whether it's something small or whatever. Please just try." And with that you picked at the plate Hatori placed in-front of you with a sad pitiful look on your face.

As if things couldn't get worse Akito walks in and places his sharp cold hands on your back unexpectedly causing you to jump slightly. He signals for Hatori to leave you alone and even though you passed him a pleading look to stay, he could not obey the growing impatient Akito.

After Hatori returns to his office, Akito begins to slowly turn your spinning chair around to face him. He looks you dead in the eyes for a couple of seconds which made you extremely uncomfortable as he wasn't angry that you had stormed away from him or infact showed no emotion on his face at all.

{⚠️ Beginning of small fluff. Not overly sexual but please feel free to skip over if you want ⚠️}

"You didn't let me finish." To that you didn't respond, only looked up with a submissive bratty expression on your face. Akito seemed ticked off by that so instead he grabs your chin and forces you to look at him. This action startled you as so flustered you as you and Akito were now inches away from each others face. A small grin appears on his face.
"Princess?" He slips out. Your face suddenly bursts bright red as you try to avoid eye contact with him at all costs but failed drastically.
"You're cute," he chuckles to himself, "you really do love me don't you." He pauses as he waits for a reaction from you, but instead you just bite your lip and look away from him. Arrogance wasn't something Akito took too kindly to. He then tightly grabs your neck and forces you to look at him while restricting any chance of escape. "Don't you?" He asks again, now with a stern tone. You nod slowly but he only grips you tighter. You gasp, "yes."
"Yes?" Akito questions, as if expecting more.
"Yes sir." You say back cowardly, giving in to his demands. He begins laughing and then lets you go with a small push which makes the chair rock slightly. You knew he was toying with you but you still allowed it. Secretly you liked it, it had been a while since you saw Akito like this.

⚠️ end of fluff paragraph ⚠️

"anyway, back to the matter at hand. You didn't listen to me finish." He completely moved aside what just happened. You get up to make a drink, half listening to what Akito had to say although you really didn't want to hear anymore. "I'm not actually planning on marrying her." You paused, relief had just showered over your tense shoulders relieving you from devastation. Akito continued, "think about it, if i say the only way that girl can stay with the Sohma's is if she marries me and moved into the Sohma main house hold she'll have no other option but to leave for good." Woah, "That's quite genius my lord." You turn round smiling. Akito returns you a devilish grin as you both stand there chuckle to yourselves.