Chapter 34~

⚠️warning: slight fluff at the end of this chapter. It is quite relevant to the story and is not very sexual but if it still makes you feel uncomfortable feel free to skip and just assume Y/n was feeling under the weather at the beginning of the next chapter. I will place a warning at the starting paragraph.⚠️

The next few days were slightly awkward, you would do anything in your power to avoid Akito yet still keep that subtle so he wouldn't notice your sudden frequent absence. Nevertheless, you futile attempt failed as Akito noticed almost immediately. You walk over to the kitchen one Saturday morning before you suddenly reach a halt at the turning corner to the open space after hearing Akito's voice.

"They're avoiding me." Oh, so he did notice, you thought to yourself. Hatori was chopping onions, preparing for tonight. "I believe they just need time to process things Akito, rejection his a hard pill to swallow." Akito snarls, "tch. Dumb ass emotions. They're so pitiful at the moment. It's sufferable to be around them." Hatori seemed uninterested by Akito's whining. "At least they're not completely ignoring you." He reasons, "hmph, I guess." Akito continues further into the discussion Hatori wanted to cease desperately. "Should I try talking to her?" He asks for advice, genuinely stuck between a rock and a hard place as to what to do with you. "Possibly not the best idea," Hatori advises.

Maybe you shouldn't blame Akito. With that thought in mind, you set off back to your room before discovered. After an hour or so past, your conscious decides to head to Akito's room. As you reach the door and strike a knock upon it, Akito opens it in sync. "Oh, Y/n. I was just heading to you. What a coincidence." he gives a free smile and welcomes you inside. Luckily for you, you came with a cover, "So, I've come to talk about the recent events at the high school." Akito sighed. "Y/n, are you okay?" His sudden question threw you off-guard for a slit-second. This may have been the first time he asked such a question. "Huh, oh yeah I'm fine. Just busy with work/school and I've been really tired." He could see straight through your act. Despite that fact, he ignored your antics. "I meant, are we okay?" Is Akito worried for our bond. You let out a smile, "Of course we are, My Lord." You reassure him, disregarding your feelings yet again. After you finish up explaining Kyo's reactive break outs and Hatsuharu's tantrums as well as Yuki's off-type of behaviour, you are sent on your way to prepare for the meal tonight. The wedding dinner.

Akito wanted to call everyone around, barring the cat, to discuss the plans for this fraudulent eloping. Cruel of inviting you but he specifically requested you'd be there nevertheless.

>>>time skip>>>

You pull up your slick, black faux leather pants and do up the buttons on your V-neck cut shirt with a plaited grey, black and pink short skirt pixie skirt and Demonia boots to disguise your shortness. You wore your pink hair half-up, half-down in plats leading into a bun. "Y- Woah," you hear a sudden voice exclaim from the far corner entrance to your room. "Oh haru, long time no see! I missed your pretty little face imposing on my like this," you smile at him sheepishly, "Aha, yeah, Sorry about that." he laughs awkwardly and rubs the back of his head to show he's slightly uncomfortable. "I'm just playing. I enjoy it." You reassure him. Haru suddenly turns serious, "Hey, Hatori informed me about your sudden disappearance. Well, more like frantically begged me to say you were with me." you turn quiet for a moment and stare at the floor, your expression unreadable, "That doesn't matter." you shrug it off, making it painfully obvious you didn't want to address the topic. Haru picks up the message, "Y'know, In all my years I don't think I've seen Hatori so distressed. You really had him worried.." there was a thick tension building in the area, "I just needed space to think." you call off the topic once again, "Okay Y/n, I won't push you. You know that." he steps closer to you and grabs your chin softly, "Just please come to me next time, I'll give you all the space you need. I just need to know your safe." You nod submissively in responsive. "I don't need another one disappearing from my life." He says, with a saddening tone. You begin to feel slightly guilty. "Anyway, I was sent to collect you. Seems we always get side tracked when alone." he laughs as he heads for the door. "I like our talks. It seems you're the only one I can be myself around." A moment of weakness and integrity slip your lips. Haru seems quite stunned by your display of honesty and raw emotion, but he play it off, "I'm glad. Come on." He signals you to follow him.

You enter the hall and head to your seat until you see Akio, seated at the head of the table, lightly tap the seat next to him. He looks at you devilishly and you obey his silent, secretive orders. As you sit down, Hatori stares you dead in the eye, first analysing that you are okay, then disappointment.

⚠️slight fluff begins now. Thigh grabbing.⚠️

Further along the time frame, Akito begins to place his hand on your thigh, rubbing it so slightly. It felt wrong, but yet, you couldn't contain your excitement. Although you masked it quite nicely for the others oblivion, your insides were burning up and you could hear your heart beat over the now fading chatter. Akito quickly winced at your sudden fluster and continued to climb up the inner side of your thigh, his fingers beginning to dance along the seems of your tight leather pants. Nothing was breaking your defence. as you go to take a sip of your drink he pinches your thigh harshly with his hand causing you to pause your action as you grow wide-eyed and your cheeks grow a pale pink. Akito grew quite entertained by this so he began to play with you more. Before long your slight pink cheeks paint a pure red colour. This draws attention quickly. Hatsuharu is the first to notice , "Y/n! Are you okay." he begins to stand before Akito waves him off to remain seated. "Y/n, you don't look so well, come with me." Everyone is astonished by Akito's words, including you. "Akito, you have business here to attend to, allow me to look over Y/n." Hatori quickly substitutes. "No need. I need a break myself anyway. You can check on Y/n later, in the meantime I believe they have just had too many bubbles." He looks over at you, suggesting to agree. You stand up and follow Akito straight out before another person can butt in. As soon as you leave the room, Akito gives you that familiar devilish smile and takes your hand, leading you to his room.