Chapter 16~

The next day wasn't filled with much enthusiasm. The zodiacs weren't happy about spending a rare opportunity such as this with Akito. You tried to stay in your room but Hatori almost forced you into spending time with the others. You weren't happy about that. You sat in the corner, irritated by your surroundings until a familiar warming face came to comfort you. "Haru!" You exclaimed
with a beaming smile. "Hey y/n!" He said as he welcomed you into a gentle hug. That action caught you off gaurd.

>>> time skip >>>

The two of you spend the next two days with each other, momiji some times tagging into conversations. Akito had declared the family gathering over early which surprised everyone but also relieved them. I said my goodbyes and headed to Akito's dormitory as he had ordered both me, Shigure and Hatori to.

"I want Kyo to join me tomorrow!" He declared as the three of us jumped back. That was shocking to say the least. But shigure, despite what he had just heard, calmly played it off, "I'll make sure he comes with us tomorrow for you Akito. May I ask why?" Akito refused to give Shigure a full answer and with that the night concluded.

The next day, everyone arrived with kyo tagging along also. You were almost shocked to see him before you remembered Akito's absurd demand yesterday. But besides that, you went to speak with Haru. Today was the last day of the family meetings, giving the zodiacs tomorrow to enjoy there holiday before we all headed back to normality. Due to it being the last day, that meant Akito was going to also talk to you separately as he did with the others. You weren't aware of this though and therefore when you were called up to speak to Akito, the others were leaving. You said goodbye to Haru and he invited you to spend the day with him tomorrow, with the others of course. "Yeah, that would be nice." You replied and headed over to Akito.

You knocked on the door and he commanded you in. You followed the order. " Akito, I'm confused as to why you wish to speak to me." You told him. It was the truth. You had no idea why you had been called in like this. Akito started to speak, his back still facing you, "well y/n, I came here to speak to ALL the members of the zodiac. I'm quite surprised you thought that you we're excluded from that." Bullshit. If that was the case how come he hadn't spoke to Hatori, Ayame or Shigure? Not to mention one of the members wasn't here.

Akito walked towards you slowly. You felt your heart start pounding. He was acting strange, he was acting... gentle? He caressed your cheek with his fingers making you stare at the floor, hiding the glowing red forming on your cheeks. Akito wasn't going to let you do that though, he lifted your chin with his finger, forcing you to look at him directly. He chuckled when he noticed your blush. You tried to talk but words just didn't seem to form, you were speechless.

"I know your feelings towards me, y/n..." those words brought both panic and lust to your body. For once in your life you had no reaction to the confession just made by Akito. "I know your desires and how you think of me as more then your master." Those words... those awful words. Your legs started to tremble and your face wiped of all colour besides the red that continued to grow over your cheeks. He wrapped one arm around your waist and the other around the back of your neck for his next actions were about to make you completely obedient. He pulled you forwards and planted a soft kiss on your lips. Your legs turned to jelly, the only thing holding you up being Akito's strong imbrace.

When he finally Pulled himself away from you, you fell into the floor, shocked by what just happened. He starts to giggle at your reaction before squatting down beside you and turning your head to face him. "Oh, this brat lost her attitude. Cat got your tongue?" You just stared at him with dead-like eyes which also portrayed your love for him.