✎17✎

*not edited A/N: this one rated R folks. Very dirty you've been warned.

Shawn leads me to his bedroom and walks behind me placing kisses on my bare shoulders. My body starts to feel on fire as his lips travel up my neck.

"Are you sure about this baby, I don't want to pressure you."

"I'm sure, this is what I want."

"Okay stop me anytime you're uncomfortable or don't want to do this alright."

"Alright."

"Now let's take this dress off." He slides the straps down my shoulder blades and slowly unzips the dress. The fabric slowly glides down my skin leaving me in my black lingerie I picked out couple days ago at Victoria Secret.

"Fuck, you're so sexy. Lay on the bed for me," I do as he says and rest my head on his pillow. His scent engulfs me. He takes off his blazer and unbuttons his shirt before stripping it off leaving him in a white beater top, exposing his toned arms. Shawn crawls between my legs and his large hands glide down my thighs slowly before he dips down kissing my inner thighs.

"I need to taste you," he mutters, pulling my black lace panties down my legs. In the dim lighting coming from his bedpost lamp, I can see Shawn lick his lips with desire in his eyes. He wastes no time as he licks a hot stroke up my slit. Shawn moans against my core, resting his head on my thigh as he spoke into the room, "so sweet, baby."

A single digit pushes it's way into my heat, and I release a long groan. He slowly begins pumping his finger in and out, his thumb massaging against my clit at the same time.
Shawn kisses from where his head was resting to my center, dragging his hot tongue along my slick folds. He licks upwards, tasting the wetness of my entrance. He travels back to my clit and flicks with light rapid strokes with his tongue. I can feel his entire mouth around my core, a gentle suck causing me to buck my hips involuntarily.

"Mm take your bra off and play with your boobs, baby." I do as he request and bring my hands to my breast massage them. I flick
my thumb over my nipples getting them harder as Shawn's tongue swirls inside my pussy. The amount of bliss was starting to overwhelm me and one of hands travel down to his head tugging his curls, holding him in place while the other stayed on my breast. Shawn began flicking my clit with his tongue, and I squirmed underneath him, soft whimpers escaping my mouth as his tongue slowly got closer to my entrance. He moves his mouth, wrapping his lips around my clit as his arms pinned my thighs down. Shawn begins sucking profusely.

"Oh fuck!" I shout throwing my head back.

"Keep your eyes on me!" He growls and I tried to look at Shawn and holy shit was the sight of him so sexy. His head between my thighs, curls tickling me, his pretty face buried in my pussy, his lips swollen and shiny from my juices. My stomach tightens and I know I'm rearing my climax soon. One of my hands grip the sheets while the other tugs hard at his hair. He moans in pain and pleasure while I move my pussy against his face.

"Fuck, Shawn please don't stop" I bite my bottom lip hard keeping me from screaming uncontrollably.

"Good girl. Just like that fuck my face," He mutters his eyes darker than just moments before. I was so close to my climax.

Shawn showed no mercy, he licked my clit with the tip of his tongue faster and faster making me scream his name in pleasure. I tried to move because the sensation was too much for me to handle, but he puts his hands on my hips to hold me down.

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me baby" that's all it took for me to release in his mouth. I pressed my thighs together, his head between them while I lay on my his curls. My back arches as my legs shake letting euphoria consume me.

"Mm taste so good," he whispered, planting a kiss on my clit before crawling up to meet my face.

I pull him down for a kiss and taste myself on his tongue as my hands unbuttons his pants and pull them off his legs. I take his length out of his underwear wrapping my small hand around his shaft and pump him. Shawn's mouth sucks my right breast and his hands tend the left. His lips move to my ear and kisses it. His whimpers please my ears and I grin glad to have under my touch.

"Baby, I won't last. I just need to feel you," he said softly, he tugs his shirt and beliefs off.

"I'm gonna give you all of me, you ready?" he ask, causing a wave of heat to spread through my body. "Yes," I sigh wanting nothing more than this moment right now. Shawn reaches in his nightstand and to grab a condom and tears the packet open before sliding it down his shaft.

He moved my hair from my neck and kisses along my jaw, lifting my thighs. "Stop me at anytime if it's too much," he says. I eagerly nod wanting to feel him inside already. I was nervous when we came in the house but all my nerves are gone now. I can't think of a better person to lose my virginity to than Shawn.

"Hold it there, okay?" he asks, referring to my leg. I hmm in response, spreading my legs to give him access to my dripping core.

I feel him reach for his erection, leaning against me and teasing my entrance with the tip. I moan as he gently pushes into me, slowly sinking between my wet folds.

"Fuck," I groan as he inched further inside of me, bottoming out deep within my core. He stays there for a few seconds while I get use to he size and he repeats the action. It hurts but probably not as much as I thought it would.

"Oh...fuck," he grunts as he slowly begins moving, wrapping his strong hand around my abdomen as he thrusted into me. "So fucking tight, baby," he moaned under his breath as he slowly fucks me. My fingers grip the bed sheets, as he picks up his pace. My head throws back and my eyes shut tight as I moan at the feeling of his tip getting close to my sweet spot. His hips gently rock into me, finally hitting me just right and I cry out in pleasure.

"There, Shawn—fuck yes," I gasp at the unbelievable amount of pleasure I'm in. Shawn smirks before continuing to thrust the same way and I moan feeling amazing. His hands enclasp in mine as his hips push deeper into me in a fast rhythm. His head peers down to my lips kissing them in a hot and passionate way. Our mouths move together and I start to feel my stomach tighten knowing I'm in for another orgasm soon. Shawn lips move away from mine and suck my sweet spot on my neck.

"Fuck baby—I'm so close," he coos in my ear, speeding his hips.

"Don't—fucking—stop," I loudly moan as the bed shakes around us.

His hips roll into me as my walls pulsed around him, throwing me into an intense orgasm. His mouth sucks my nipple while his fingers rub my clitoris and the amount of euphoria growing becomes almost overwhelming. My toes curl and his lips return to mine for a hot sweet kiss as I throb around his twitching cock. He releases inside of me, letting out a loud whimpers in my ear followed by a series of mumbled curse words. Shawn pulls out once he's ready and disposes the condom.

I can't believe I just had sex with my teacher and it was better than I expected. I smile and turn towards Shawn as he pulls me in next to him and kisses my forehead. We lay naked in each other's arms in silence for a few moments before anyone talks.

"How are you feeling? Was I too rough? I tend to get carried away sometimes," Shawn bites his lip, his honey eyes looking down at me.

"It was perfect baby," I say before kissing his lips in a short and soft kiss.

"Good," he smiles before getting up. I pout missing his arms around me. Shawn puts on clean underwear and hands me one of his t-shirts which I gladly slip on. He joins me back in bed and I wrap my arms around his bare torso and tangle our legs together. He flicks on the television and The Office plays while we cuddle and binge a couple episodes before both going to sleep.

✎✎✎✎✎✎
First update of the year! I hope you enjoyed and wish you the best 2021.

Don't forget to vote and spam comments!

I love you all❦