✎10✎

*not edited

"Mr. Mendes is way too sexy to be a teacher," Rose says as we work on our group project together. I luckily got paired with Rose but unfortunately we got Kelsey also in our group.

"I know right. Too bad for you two though, I'll be in his bed before the end of the year," she smirks but I just laugh. Honey I'm already in bed with him.

"What's so funny bitch, I'm the sexiest girl in this school."

"Oh wow it's hard breathe in here over your self-absorbed ego," I gag.

"Oh and like you can get with him." I just roll my eyes.

"Guys keep your voice down he'll will hear us," Rose whispers. We are currently in the back of the room. The desk are moved together to make a table of three. Shawn's at his desk grading papers. I usually just ignore what Kelsey says to me but today I'm feeling overly confident.

"Well let's make a game out of this." I smile wide knowing she won't resist.

"Okay, what do you have in mind?" Rose begs us to stop but we ignore her.

"Once everyone leaves the classroom we both flirt with him and give him our best pick up line. Whichever one of us makes him flustered or blush wins."

"I'm in because he'll just cringe when you do it. Rosie will be the judge."

"It's Rose, and this is stupid. He's our teacher."

"We know that's why who ever gets him to blush means who he likes more," I explain even though I know I'll be winning this game. The bell rings and everyone expect the three of us have left the classroom.

"Watch and learn ladies," Kelsey says getting up. "Mr. Mendes I have a question." She sways her hips on her way to his desk and leans in close to him as she whispers something in his ear. His first show a shocked expression then disgust. He clears his throat, "Oh well I'll take that in consideration."

"He totally wants me, you don't stand a chance." She must be delusional. I just walk normally to his desk and sit at on a the corner of it that's close to him.

"Talia, what are you doing?" He whispers.

"Proving a point," I smile before leaning in so I'm close to his ear. "You know my panties are soaking wet just thinking about the other night. Maybe we could go farther tonight. I want to see what's underneath those pants Mr. Mendes." I smile when I see Shawn is red as a tomato and walk back towards the girls.

"Holy shit, what you say to him, he's so red." Rose says surprised. "You clearly won." I hear Kelsey mumble to herself mad she lost.

"Okay you're good with words that doesn't take you far. My sex appeal will win him over." Kelsey snaps before leaving the room.

"I gotta go too before I'm late, I'll see you tomorrow." I nod and wave goodbye. The room now only has Shawn and I.

"What the hell was that about?" He says after closing the door making sure it's locked.

"Kelsey thought she could have you and I had to show her your mine." I smirk not caring I sound possessive. I wrap my arms around his neck while his go to my waist.

"Sounds like someone was jealous," he teases.

"Oh please like she's your type." I say not worried one bit.

"And how do you know what's my type," He grins.

"I know bitch isn't your type."

"Funny I thought you fell in that categ—"

"Finish that sentence mister and I'm not coming over tonight," I scowl.

"Mm someone's feisty today. I have a department meeting today so you can leave early." I nod giving him a kiss since I haven't felt his lips for five days. It wasn't as intense since we had to break it up pretty quickly.

"See ya later beautiful," he says slightly tapping my bum and I leave his classroom.

❖❖❖

I'm currently in my room studying with Paris and Rose for our math test. I was hoping to relieve some of this built up stress with Shawn but I couldn't see him the last couple of days. The school is making some changes with the curriculum and he has all these meetings and rearranging his class schedule to do. The other day I was supposed to come over but he had to cancel. We've only texted so far because he always cancels the time we usually hangout in his classroom after seventh period.

"I can't believe your bedroom is right across Mr. Mendes room. Does he always keep his blinds open?" Paris says looking out my window. Shawn in currently shirtless casually laying in bed while he types away on his laptop. He's been doing that for the last week, he says he's working on a new lesson plan that fits what the school wants. We are going to finish whatever he had planned before mid-terms but after that it will be completely different. I don't mind because I'm sure he'll make it enjoyable to learn.

"Sometimes it's not like he does anything crazy though." I tell them.

"Does he ever have women over?" Rose asks joining in on the conversation.

"Yeah, he has his own life outside of school." I say so hopefully they drop the topic.

"Whoever ends up married to him is one special lady."

I suddenly get a text and look at my phone and see Shawn message.

🎸: why are your friends staring at me😅

Me: they think your hot and hoping you do something scandalous.

🎸: well maybe I should make them squirm for awhile

What is he about to do.

I watch as he gets up from his bed and starts doing...pushups? I'd admit he makes anything look sexy I just don't see how this will make us drool. Suddenly he turns on some early 2000s music and starts to dance. I try to stifle my laughs since he's not really a good dancer.

"Oh my god. Look he's about to strip!" Hold on one second. I look and he pulls his sweats off leaving him in some Calvin Klein briefs. If he takes anything else off I'm gonna to hurt him.

"Holy shit! I think he's about to take off his underwear!" Paris shouts. I shush her since my parents are downstairs. I was fixing to close the blinds if he does anything else. He slowly starts to take them off making them curious and I'd be lying if I said wasn't. He was about to expose himself when suddenly his lights go out and we couldn't see anything.

"Aw man, he's such a tease," they both whine.

"Well I'm sure he knew we were staring he was just messing with us," I tell him.

"Yeah I'd figured when he started dancing, but still I wanted to see his d—"

"Don't say it," I interrupt Paris.

"Okay well I just lost all my concentration for the night. We'll see you tomorrow at the mall," Rose says. I say goodbye and they leave my room. It's only nine right now. I look at my phone to see Shawn's messages.

🎸: liked my show😏

Me: you had me worried there

🎸: don't worry sweetie you're the only one who'll be seeing me naked😉

I just laugh and shake my head, why do I even like this dork.

✵✵✵✵✵✵
Hope y'all enjoy

Vote and comment for more!!

Ily❦