✎14✎

*Not edited

When Shawn enters my room I close the door and lean against my desk while he sits on my bed. His eyes wander around my room while I collect my thoughts. A piece of his hair falls on his temples and his skin is glistening from his light sweat. Shawn's white beater is slightly damp in some areas from his sweat too. His arm flex as he casually leans back while holding himself up in a relaxed position.

My mouth goes dry thinking of the things I wish to with him but I shake the thoughts of his lips around my neck and his fingers inside me.

"Eh hum" I clear my throat.

"So Shawn how do you know Ms. Ellis?"

"You're talking about Daphne, right?"

"Yes the skank—skinny brunette, you were talking to."

"I really just met her, I think I ran into her on my jog a couple days ago, she's a nice lady."

"Yeah, when it's hot single guys she's talking to." That women always has a bad attitude when I'm around. Ms. Ellis sprayed her water hose on me for talking to her boyfriend. I was asking for donations for a school fundraiser, and some how she thought I was flirting with the man.

"Are you jealous or something, what's with the hostility."

"Well I heard you too and she was clearly flirting with you. If you're going to hookup with her I think I have the right to know so I don't catch anything," I huff.

"Woah who said anything about hooking up with her." He stands and walks towards me bringing his hand to my cheek but I turn away annoyed. "Look I offered to do some yard work and that's it. I'm not interested in Daphne whatsoever. Only got eyes for you." I turn my head to face him again and smile.

"You mean it."

"Yes, Talia. Now stop being jealous you've got no competition, if anything I should be worried. I bet you have tons of guys asking to be your homecoming date."

"Nope, nothing. Rose had to convince Ezra to go with me as friends," I laugh at the thought.

"Convince? That boy would be lucky enough to bring a rock as his date," Shawn jokes but I can tell he's only saying it to make me feel better.

"Thank you," I say wrapping my arms around him inhaling his minty and musky scent.

"For what?"

"Always knowing what to say, I always feel less worried or terrible after our talks." He rest his chin on my head and we stay in each other's arms for a moment.

We he lets go he walks towards my music collection and browses my cd and vinyls. He puts a record on the turn table and That's Why I Love You comes on. (A/N: song is above if you want to listen) Shawn sits on my bed and pats his leg, rolling my eyes I come and straddle his leg. My arms wrap around the back of his neck combing my fingers through his curls.

"I think we should finish what we started the other night." I stare in his topaz eyes then his pink lips before connecting them in a soft kiss. The kiss started out delicate but slowly turned more passionate. The taste of mint lingers as his tongue dances with mine. My hips rock against his slowly to the music and a slight moan slips from his mouth.

Shawn's lips leave mine and meet my neck, where he peppered kisses surely to leave hickeys in a few places. I love the feeling of his lips and hands on me, his touch sparks every vein in my body, his lips give me pure bliss, and his eyes bestow warmth.

His fingers gently slip the spaghetti strap down my shoulder exposing my bare chest to him.
Shawn takes my left boob in his giant hand
flicking his thumb over my nîpple while His mouth comes to the right and sucks the sensitive nub. He switches as his tongue flicks over my nîpples while his hands graze over my curves until his hand reaches my covered core under my silk pajama shorts and gently rubs his hand up and down. The friction on his fingers and my lace panties leave me aroused, and I whimper when he stops.