✎12✎

*not edited

"I can't believe Mr. Mendes is the faculty advisor, this sure makes this interesting," Rose says as we brainstorm themes. Shawn's on the other side of the room. He is pretty much just a chaperone every club has a faculty advisor. They don't have to be at the club meeting but if that want to do anything that involves using school equipment or events they have to let them know. Shawn's role is to just make sure there's no arguments and the dance planning is getting done on time. He doesn't have to pitch in ideas but he can if he wants to.

"We should keep the theme simple since we don't have a lot of time to plan," I suggest.

"Do you have anything in mind?" Paris asks.

"Maybe a starry night, we can get those glow in the dark stars and twinkle lights. Maybe a disco ball."

"Yeah that could work we could easily do that in two weeks and it's not as lame as we usually do." The others agreed and we start to plan the decorations and food we need to get. Rose and I are in charge of decorations, Eli and Ezra are in charge of music, and Greyson and Paris are in charge of food and the tickets.

"Okay by the end of next week I want decorations to be done because next Wednesday the principal says we have to start setting up the gym." With that the meeting was over and we head home.

My calls me me soon as I take a seat on the couch. "Talia just letting you know, in two weeks your father and I will be going on a needed vacation just the two of us."

"and your putting me in charge," i interrupt. "no actually we are getting a babysitter."

"what mom i'm 18 I can watch Kai and the house," i whine too old for a babysitter.

"I get that sweetie but you throw a party last time we left you alone." ugh they never gonna let that go. It happen in texas and I was sixteen at the time they think I can't change.

"We will be gone a week so we just wanna make sure your in the right hands. I'm interviewing some people tomorrow."

"fine just make sure they can cook," I tell her.

"well do, i gotta get back to the office watch your brother and his friend until I get back." Oh so you trust me to watch him now but can't for a whole week. Or at least that's what I wanted to say. She leaves and I watch her pull out of the driveway.

🎸: come over to my house

Me: on my way

✵✵✵

My parents weren't home and my brother went in his room with his friends to play games on his xbox. I told them to behave themselves while I went out for a while. I walk over to Shawn's house and ring the doorbell. He immediately opens it with a smile on his face.

"Hello beautiful," he says as I walk inside. I give him a kiss once the door was closed.

"What did you want to do?" I ask sitting on his couch.

"Earlier when I fingered you that was the first time you've ever been touched that way, right?" I nod not really knowing where he was going with this.

"Good because I wanna do something even better," he smirks and pulls me up from the couch. We walk upstairs towards his bedroom and my thoughts run wild of all the things we are about to do. Is he gonna to eat me out or something like that? Rose and Paris swear it's amazing if the person doing it does it right. I have no doubt in my mind Shawn will, he's probably so experienced that even if was terrible at my age, he's almost an expert at this point.

I lay on Shawn's bed ready for what he's about to do. "Are you okay with this, if I'm going to fast with anything let me know darling."

"Yes, I'm great. We're not having sex yet, but I'm okay with anything else," I tell appreciating how he took the time to actually ask me.

"Good, I'm gonna eat you out but you can stop me anytime you're uncomfortable."

"Okay." I nod. Shawn's hand touch my hip while the other touches my face while he kisses me. His lips travel to my neck and down to my slightly exposed chest. Thank goodness for low v-necks.

He unbuttons my jean shorts and pulls them down my legs. The anticipation for what about to come was growing by the second. My heart rate increasing slightly as well. Shawn rubs his fingers over my covered clît and I bite my bottom lip to suppress a moan.

"Baby you can be loud as you want right now we're alone." I nod and let out a much needed moan. He was leaving me a few kisses around my thighs when my phone started ringing.

"Just ignore it," Shawn mumbles, if only I could.

"I can't it might be my mom i'm supposed to be watching my brother," I say before answering the phone without checking who was calling.

"Hello."

"Talia, Greyson and I just had a huge fight," Paris sobs. Great well this will have to happen another time. I my mouth I'm sorry to shawn while I grab my shorts.

"Where are you?" I ask.

"In your room."

"What? How I locked it?" I asked mainly confused I swore I did.

"Well it wasn't."

"Okay hold on I'll be there soon."

"Yeah, okay, and you can explain to me why you're in your underwear in Mr. Mendes bedroom." Holy Shit. I look up and see Paris staring at me.

"I'll explain everything be right there." I say before closing the blinds.

"What was that about?" Shawn asks as I put my shorts back on and grabbed my shoes.

"Well Paris and Greyson got into a fight and I have to help her out." I say leaving the last part out because I don't want to alarm him yet.

"I'm sorry, we can continue this another time." I kiss him goodbye and rush over to my house.

✵✵✵✵✵