✎9✎

*not edited

I drive to the twins' house since the practice is going to be in their basement. I don't see Eli's car in their driveway hopefully he shows up, I really want us to stay friends. After I ring the doorbell Rose kindly greets me while Ezra gives me the stink eye, I assume he knows what happened between me and Eli. Rose also notices Ezra attitude.

"Don't mind him, he's trying to follow some stupid 'bro over hoes' type rule. Even though we are all still good friends," she says putting more emphasis on the last sentence.

"No, I get it. I hurt his best friend and he's just standing by his side. I do the same for you and Paris." Ezra and Eli have every right to be mad at me, I didn't know what I wanted and lead him on. Now I'm secretly seeing my teacher. God, what is my life right now.

"All I want to know is why'd you lead him on. If you were just going to reject him why go on a second date?" He asks.

"Because I was confused about how I felt then when I was on a date with him I just realized how great of friends we are," I finish just as Eli comes downstairs. I know he heard what I said because he had that exact same expression last night.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late," he says avoiding eye contact with me while he takes his guitar out of its case. "I was writing a song last night and didn't go to sleep until 3 am."

"You wrote a song? Let's hear it." Rose smiles with excitement. He starts playing and sings the lyrics and every line seemed like he was referring to us. (A/N: imagine whatever breakup song you want at this moment)

He sings with so much emotion that I know he wrote this from the heart and every word is heartbreaking. He wrote a breakup song practically saying he wasn't good enough for her. I just wanted to tell him he was good enough but I can't because my feelings for someone else are stronger than my feelings for him. After the song, I was amazed because how awesome it was but also felt like shit for making feel like that too.

"Holy shit dude, that is a hit!" Ezra says.

"Totally, breakup song of the year material," Rose adds.

"What did you think Talia?" He asked finally looking me in the eyes.

"It was amazing, I'm glad you wrote it," I grin.

"That settles it, we are going to need to practice it if we ever want to enter the battle of the bands," Ezra says.

"Battle of the bands?" I never heard of that before.

"Yeah during our spring break there's this huge competition in Seattle and the best upcoming bands come to perform and compete against each other. The winner gets signed to a recording label." Wow, that's so cool. I might consider this band thing for real.

"I also have a few songs, I wrote these in tenth grade so please forgive me," I tell them taking out my song sheets. I considered being a singer back in Texas but gave up that dream because I didn't think I was cut out for it.

"Great the more the better," Rose smiles. We start to work on writing bass parts and guitar parts and drums to the songs that needed them. Then we practice Eli song a couple of times before calling it a day.

During that rehearsal, there was a moment where Eli and I forgot about everything and were great friends again hopefully that's how it will be from now on.

"See you guys on Monday!" I say before getting into my car. I drive to my house and go change into something more comfortable. My parents left a note saying they went out for dinner with some of my dad's clients. My brother is staying over at a friend's again since there is actually food over there. My parents really need to go grocery shopping. I go over to Shawn's house, ringing the doorbell.

After a moment he opens the door and smiles when he sees me. His hand grabs my wrist and pulls me inside. I'm pressed against the door while he pins my hands above my head and kisses me hard. My lips match his movements as it intensifies. Shawn let's go of my wrist and his lips pull away from mine before he kisses my neck. A small moan escapes my mouth when he sucks on my sweet spot spending more time there than any other part of my neck. He suddenly stops and looks at me.

"I wanna try something," he says, his voice lower than usual. I get a little anxious because I don't know what he wants to do. Shawn senses my nerves and tells me, "don't worry baby it's nothing crazy." I nod trusting him.

He takes my hand and leads me to his bedroom room. This is the first time I've been in here considering I only helped unpacked the rooms downstairs. The walls have a grey-blue tint with a couple of family photos hanging on it. There's a black bookshelf across from the entrance and a black desk next to it with a Mac desktop placed on top. The dresser is next to the closet with some more picture frames sitting on top. His bed was the closest to the door and it is neatly made. I enjoy the fancy pattern made on the blue and black comforter. I'm pulled away from his room decor when he removes his black ants and white tank top which takes me by surprise. "Now undressed you can keep your underwear on," I take a deep breath and trust he knows what he's doing. Once I stand in my bra and panties he takes my hand and leads me to the bed. He lays down making me straddle him. I couldn't help but stare at his tone upper body, this man is too sexy to be just an English teacher.

"Now I want you to grind your hips back and forth." I do as told moving my hips against his boner. A sensation is sent to my core as I pick my speed.

"Fück just like that baby," he moans. I lower my head to his neck giving him kisses and sucking just below his jaw and smirk when he moans again. I think I found his sweet spot. After leaving multiple hickeys on his neck and chest and panties are completely soak I feel my release coming soon.

"I'm close Shawn," I moan loudly.

"Me too darling," his hips meet mine as my stomach tenses and I release, Shawn also came in his boxers. "Wow you dry humping me was fücking sexy," he smiles. I climb off him so he can clean himself up. He leaves the room and I take this moment to check my phone. I read a text from my mother.

Mom: won't be home until midnight remember to lock the doors before you go to sleep.

It's only 9 pm and I locked the door before I left as well as my room. I love that I have a lock on my door now because Kai used to steal my things and return them broken or in worst condition.

Shawn returns with basketball shorts on but still shirtless. He lays down back next to me and smiles pulling me into his chest. I take a moment to admire the few tattoos he had on his hand and arm.

"What did you want to do now baby?" I love when he calls me that or darling. It does something to me.

"Well I was thinking I could sleep over, if that's okay with you," I tell him.

"Of course but what will your parents think when they don't see you in your room?"

"I locked my room before leaving. They usually don't wakeup until 7:30 so I can get back before they noticed," I explain to him and he nods.

"Great let me get you some clean clothes then," he smiles before getting out of bed and I momentarily miss his arms around me. He pulls on of his shirts out of his dresser along with some boxer shorts.

"Here you can change in the bathroom right across from this room," I nod taking the clothes to go change. His shirt was big on me as well as the bottoms but it's fine too sleep in. I join him and he pulls out his laptop.

"I was thinking we could watch one movie before going to sleep."

"Sounds perfect," I grin leaning my head on his shoulder.

✵✵✵✵

Here's another update with some mild smut. I'd figure to start off slowly with it.

Vote and comment for more updates!

I'll update soon lovelies❦