Chapter 8: Traumatized

Yoongi's P.O.V

I woke up around 2am because of my thirst, I got up and went to the kitchen to grab myself a cup of water. I was about to go upstairs when I saw a figure laying in the ground infront of the door, I quickly opened the lights and saw it was Tae, I rushed to Jimin and told him about Tae, he quickly went down while I also woke Namjoon and Jin, letting Mr. Kim sleep cause I didn't want to stress him.

Jimin's P.O.V

"TAE!" I screamed. I put his head on my lap and examined his state while crying, his clothes were dirty and hickeys were visible from his neck, I mustered up courage to take Tae's shirt just to see his whole body is fulled with hickeys.

"TAE!" Jin Hyung yelled as soon as he saw Tae, quickly kneeling down to see Tae's state. We were both crying while the two boys behind us were in shock.

"This can't be Jungkook's doings right?" I said. Jin's eyes widen. "I-it can't be, Taehyung already submitted to him, there's no reason for him to rape Tae." Jin replied. "What if Tae wasn't in the mood-" I said but got cut off. "I doubt it." Namjoon cutted me. "He never touched Tae in any way anytime in the building, only kissing in his office." Namjoon continued. "I believe him too. Jungkook has self control, Jiminnie, he wouldn't do this to Tae." Yoongi said. "But why did this happened to Tae, where the hell is Jungkook. I want answers, I'm going to him. Now." I said.

I was about to stand up when a hand held my wrist, I looked down and it was Tae looking at me with swollen red eyes. "D-don't g-go to, d-daddy h-he'll b-be d-disgusted, don't w-worry h-he w-wasn't the o-one who d-did this to m-me.". With that he passed out
again. I looked over Jin who was crying harder. Namjoon carried Tae towards Jin's and his bed, we'll explain everything to Mr. Kim when he wakes up tomorrow. With that we all went back to sleep.

~Tomorrow~

Still Jimin's P.O.V

We woke up except Tae and Mr. Kim. We decided it's best to let Tae stay until he's better. Jin Hyung told us, he's the one who's gonna explain it later to Mr. Kim once we go to work. I checked on Tae one last time, giving him a peck on his forehead before getting out and going to our company.
Once we got there we saw Jungkook at the entrance. Fuck. I'd have to make an alibi.

"Guys where's Tae? I fall asleep on my desk yesterday then I woke up on my bed an hour ago. Did you guys picked him up?" Jungkook asked. I wanted to tell him but I remember Tae's words "H-he'll b-be d-disgusted". "Oh yeah, we picked Tae up yesterday, and he's gone for now cause Mr. Kim got a fever, he wanted to take care of his Appa with Jin Hyung." I lied. "Oh uhmm ok, can I visit him later after work?" He asked. "He already knew you were gonna ask that, he said no, he said get rest cause he'll be back like in a few days." I lied again. "Ok" A hint of sad and disappointment was heard from his voice.

Jin's P.O.V

2 hours after they left, Mr. Kim woke up but Tae's still asleep. "Appa" I said. "Yes dear?" He replied. "We have to talk." I said, my voice low. "About what?" He asked. "About Taehyung."

With that I told him what we saw yesterday when Tae was home. Appa burst in tears and I hugged him, after he calmed down he went to Tae's room, I didn't go with him to give him privacy. I then started to make lunch.

Mr. Kim's P.O.V

I went to Jin's room and I saw my bear with Hickeys all over his neck, I kneeled down and held his hand. "I'm so sorry bear. I wasn't there to protect you.". My sobs and sniffs woke him up, when he saw me he immediately backed away, fear visible from his eyes. "Tae~ it's fine, it's Appa." I said with a soothing voice. "S-stay away.". His words struck me, he's experiencing a trauma. "Tae no no, it's fine I'm not gonna hurt yo-" I got cutted. "GET OUT!" He yelled. "Bear plea-" Before I can finish my sentence, he started throwing pillows at me. I stood up and was about to leave. "We Love You Bear." With that I left the room.

"Jin" I said lowly. "Yes Appa?" he replied. "Tae's awake" I said without a hint of excitement in my voice. "REALLY?!" he said excited. "Yes but he shutted me down, he told me to leave, he............he was afraid of me.".
"W-what?" Jin said confused. "Try to talk to him, maybe he'll be comfortable with you." I said with alittle bit of hope. "Ofcourse Appa."

Jin's P.O.V

I went upstairs and tried to open the door. It was locked. "Tae~~~". Silence. "It's your Jin Hyung honey~". Silence. "Bear I'm gonna open this door ok?". "NO!!" he yelled then silence took over again. I gave up with a sigh. Maybe Jimin will be able to help Tae. I went downstairs.

"Any luck?" Appa asked. "No, he locked the door and when I asked him if I can come in, he shouted NO" I replied with a sad face. "Let's just wait for Jimin" Appa said. "Yeah"

~Later on~

Jimin and the two went home and I explained to them what happened with Taehyung. Namjoon tried to speak with Taehyung but he got turned down. Yoongi knows he's not closed with Taehyung so he didn't try. Lastly Jimin, who didn't speak and just entered the room with his key.

Jimin's P.O.V

"Bear?" I asked, immediately I felt pillows being thrown on me. "NO, GET OUT NO!" He yelled. I rushed over him and gave him a tight hug, he tried pushing me but I wasn't getting of him anytime soon. "Bear it'll be fine ok? We love you, you know that right? Your appa, Jin Hyung, Namjoon Hyung, Yoongi Hyung, Me, and even Jungkook" He sobbed louder. "Hey we don't hate you ok? We love you no matter what happens to you." I hummed a soft tune into his ear while rubbing his back. Soon the crying stopped and I pulled back and saw he's asleep. I layed him and went outside. "You can use the room next to mines since Tae wouldn't leave your rooms anytime soon." I said to Jin.

************************************

"That Idiot really thought I was nice, he's tight hole is great but damn I didn't even heard his moans." The man chuckled at himself.

To Be Continued•

Votes are appreciated :)