Chapter 20: Benefits

Important Note: I changed Taehyung's personality. Taehyung fools around with any man he finds attractive, atleast those who are single since he's not that kind of a bitch. And he only gives them head, he never let's any of them fuck him.

Kai is V's assistant and after a week, Kai confessed his feelings for V. Taehyung rejected him but they were up for "Friends with Benefits". Kai was the only one Taehyung would let himself get fucked. No string were allowed even though Kai still has feelings for V and he's hiding it. And Kai knows V fools around which always makes him sad but he can't intervene since it's none of his business.

His Hyung's and Appa knows it too but everytime they'll convince Tae to stop fooling around with every attractive man he sees, Tae will snap and he'll show everyone his darkest side. So since then they stopped bothering him about it.

 So since then they stopped bothering him about it

This is Taehyung's mask ^^^

~1 Week Later~

A/N P.O.V

After this week, Taehyung noticed everytime Jungkook would visit the company, the ravenette always tries everything to avoid the younger. Every time V would approach him, he'd find an excuse to get away from the younger. Or sometimes when he sees V approaching, Jungkook would simply fast walk until V would lost track of him.

~Present Time~

They were in a meeting with the 4 (Jimin, Hobi, and Namjoon). As expected, Jungkook sat at the seat that was the farthest away from V. After the meeting was over, the 4 immediately stood up, ready to take lunch while Jungkook was looking down at a file, oblivious that the other 4 already left the room.

"Jungkook?" a voice was heard.

Jungkook looked up and V was at his left standing above him.

"Yes V?" Jungkook said as he closed the folder and stood up.

"Can we talk?" V said, looking at the taller man infront of him.

"Maybe next time, I have to go eat lunch, I'm kinda starving." Jungkook said and picked up his file and passed V.

He was 2 steps infront of V when a hand grabbed his arm and pinned him to the wall.

"What's your problem?" V said, staring darkly at the ravenette.

"Was it you walking in on me making out with my assistant?" V said as he traced his hand on Jungkook's neck down to his abs.

Jungkook shivers and he closed his eyes. V went closed to his ear and whispered in a deep voice.

"Don't worry Mr. Jeon, we aren't dating. We're just doing it for benefits. We could also do it if you want to."