Chapter 10: Memorable💦

Jungkook's P.O.V

Taehyung went downstairs after 10 minutes and we went off.

Amusement Park.

As soon as we got off, I saw my angel's eyes sparkle as he looked at the rides in front of him, inhaling Corn dogs, Funnel cakes, and Fries scents coming out from stores.

A/N P.O.V

Before going on rides, they ate a corn dog with fries. Not eating to much cause they don't want to be throwing up on the rides. After that they rest for a few minutes then started with the rides.

Riding rollercoasters, merry go rounds, and ferris wheel. Screaming and having a blast everytime they were in a ride.

Even playing bumper cars where Taehyung targetted Jungkook everytime his car was close to his.

And how can they forget the water slides and water rides. Jungkook and Taehyung having a competition at the slides of who could reach the bottom first. And Jungkook laughing when Taehyung was the only one who got splashed in the water rides. Almost like teenagers having fun with their childhood.

After drying themselves, they went to the carnival area where when Taehyung spotted something he want, Jungkook will get him that even if he spends more than he should at the carnival game just so he could win Tae the stuff animal that probably only cost 5 bucks. Jungkook wanted to spoil Tae, he'd do anything for the angel standing next to him.

After spending 6 hours at the carnival, it was only 3pm. Jungkook wanted to spend all his time with Tae today so he made sure to leave that early so that they'll have time to explore together.

After carrying the basket full of Tae's stuffies that Jungkook won for him, they took off leaving the Amusement Park and heading off to the Mall to have more fun.

As they got off they went to straight to the arcade, Jungkook was filling the card with a hundred bucks when Tae spotted a big prize that cost 50,000 thousand tickets. He took the hundred back to his pocket and took out a thousand one instead.

They spend the fifth of the card competing with each other and having fun while the rest went to them trying to get jackpots so they can get the 50,000 ticket prize.

Jungkook would easily get jackpots here and there and Taehyung will be looking at him in awe as how he got jackpots pretty easy.

Taehyung would get jackpots now and then but everytime he got a jackpot, he'd be jumping and saying "yey" in a small voice while jumping. Jungkook swore the view added 10 more years on his life.

At the end, combining Taehyung and Jungkook's jackpots they manage to get the Giant Tiger Plush that had a Giant Bunny Plush attached to it.

They immidiately knew that they weren't carrying the giant plushies while still being in the mall so they decided to go put it in the back seat of Jungkook's car which barely fitted. With that they went back inside the mall.

Jungkook insisted Taehyung should buy new clothes. Jungkook was about to bring him to Louis Vuitton when he remembered Jin's words.

~Flashback~
~Yesterday~

Still A/N P.O.V

Jungkook was talking with everyone except Taehyung who was taking a bath.

"Guys I'm planning on spending time with Tae tomorrow." Jungkook stated. "Ok sure, I'll take charge for the company tomorrow." Yoongi replied.

They talked and Jungkook got their consent.

"I'm planning on spoiling Taehyung tomorrow. Like Alot." Jungkook said with a grin. "Well he loves Gucci, but he never had one because we never were able to afford it." Jin said. "That's perfect." Jungkook's grin got bigger.