Chapter 2: Mine

"I'll watch how I'll ruin your innocence babyboy."

~Next Day~
"7:00am"

Taehyung's P.O.V

I woke up and did my morning routine and then I checked my phone. I saw a notification, I got excited thinking I got accepted in one of the jobs i applied. I clicked it and read the notification.

Jeons's Co: Good Day Mr. Kim we would like to offer you a job here at Jeon's Co. Assistant if the CEO specifically. Your salary is 5000 dollars a week. Your interview is on March 13 11:00am.

Seeing the salary made me jump up and down and scream happily. Too happy I guess cause Jin hyung busted in the room worried.

Jin: TAE! YOU OK?!
Taehyung: HYUNG! I FOUND A JOB!!
Jin: Ohhh that's good Tae, is the salary enough?
Taehyung: More than enough *grins widely* they pay 5000 dollars a week!!!
Jin: 5000 A WEEK?! Wait what is the company's name?
Taehyung: Jeon's Co.
Jin: JEON'S CO?! That's the biggest company in Seoul. Just becareful with the boss, I heard he's rude. When's the interview?
Taehyung: Today at 11:00am.
Jin: Ok well get ready and breakfast is ready, then we'll go to Mr. Kim and tell him the good news, then I'll drop you off at Jeon's Co. Ok?
Taehyung: Ok. Thank you Hyung.
Jin: Welcome Bear.

Jin Hyung left the room. I got dressed and put on makeup to look presentable.

 I got dressed and put on makeup to look presentable

What Tata looked like^^^

I ate my breakfast and we went to Appa. I opened the door and Jin and I entered the room.

Jin&Tae: Good Morning Uncle/ Good Morning Appa.
Mr. Kim: Good Morning boys. Jin how's Namjoon?
Jin: He'a fine Uncle.
Mr. Kim: Aish Uncle sound old, you can call me Appa ok?
Jin: Ok Appa. *smiles sweetly*
Mr. Kim: Bear how are you? I just remembered I have 100 bucks in my account, hopefully that'll help.
Taehyung: No need Appa. I got a job offer at Jeon's Co. And they offered me 5000 dollars a week. Appa we'll finally be able to afford all of your expenses.
Mr. Kim: *tears up* Seriously Bear thank you.
Taehyung: Aish this is just a small payback to everything you did to me Appa. Anyways Appa we need to go, the interview is today. I'll tell you how the interview goes.
Mr. Kim: Ok best of luck Taebear.
Taehyung: Thanks Appa.

~At Jeon's Co.~

Jin: Ok bear we're here, goodluck ok? And remember what I taught you ok.
Taehyung: Yes Hyung goodbye.
Jin: Byee.

I entered the byilding with my resumes. I tried asking everyone where the CEO is but they all just ignored me until I bumped into a pink haired man slightly shorter than me.