Chapter 24: Exposing the truth to Jungkook

A/N P.O.V

As the 7 entered the company, Taehyung went to his office and Jungkook went to some employees to hand some files.

A few minutes later, Taehyung went out his office and was looking for Jungkook cause he was suppose to give a file to him.

A few searches and he found Jungkook in an empty meeting room. He went in and gave Jungkook the file and was about to leave when a hand held his wrist.

"Yes Mr. Jeon?" Tae said.

"V I was just thinking that since you gave yourself to me like an hour ago. Maybe now I can ask to be your boyfriend? Please, I won't ever hurt you. I'll take care of Jungtae like he's my real son. Just accept me please?"

"I won't ever hurt you." "like he's my real son." Those words echoed at Tae's mind as he unconsciously smirked which was not noticed by the ravenette since he was keeping his head down.

V lifted Kook's head with one finger and he captured the ravenette's eyes.

"Sure." V said making Jungkook's eyes lighten up and flashing his bunny smile.

"REALLY?!" Jungkook said, his smile still wide.

"Yeah ofcourse." V flashed his boxy smile that was hiding his dark smirk.

Jungkook kissed V with so much love and V poured nothing into the kiss. After pulling back, Jungkook hugged V and finally excused himself, leaving V at the meeting room.

After a while, Jungkook went out going to a nearby store and grabbing snacks and coke. He quickly got back as he entered the elevator pressing the 6th floor.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I went back inside my office and started my work. I was busy doing a file when a person went in. I looked up and it was Kai.

"Goodmorning babe." Kai said which made me sigh.

"Goodmorning too. And Kai how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me babe." I said as I got up and went to a cabinet with files. I was bending down and when I got up, I felt arms wrap around my waist and kisses at the back of my neck.

"When will I change your mind?" Kai said as he turned me around so now I'm facing him.

"Hmm?" Kai said as he quickly gave me a peck.

"You know I'm not interested in a relationship." I said.

"It wouldn't hurt to give me a chance right?" Kai said.

"Pleaseee plus I want to be Jungtae's Appa." Kai said as he gave puppy eyes.

"Promise I won't hurt you. How bout this, I'll take you out for 2 dates and if you really don't like me, we'll stay like this." Kai said.

"I'll think about it." I said.

"For now, let's have fun." Kai whispered as he started giving me hickies making me chuckle.

He went up and captured my mouth, he went aggresive and forced his tounge inside my mouth making me moan in the kiss.

"Wanna give me head?" Kai said as I nodded and went down.

I was openning his zippers when.

"Babe I got this for y-" a person said as he went in.

A/N P.O.V

Taehyung quickly jolted his head to see who the person is. When he looked it was a ravenette with wide eyes holding snacks and a coke.

Taehyung quickly stood up, fixing himself as he told Kai to leave for now.