Chapter 16: Pay Back Time

A/N P.O.V

After Jungkook came, he cleaned himself and slept while thinking of "V".

~Tomorrow~

Jungkook arrived with Hoseok and when they entered, Jungkook spoke.

"Hobi?" Jungkook said. "Yeah?" Hobi replied while looking at a file in his hand.

"Do you know who the main model of Min's Co. is? I think his name is V." Jungkook said. Hobi looked up and saw the ravenette looking at him. "Yeah he's actually the most popular model cause of his visuals even if his eyes are still covered." Hobi replied.

They got off the elevator and made their way to Kook's office. Once they entered, Jungkook spoke again.

"Do you know all of his info?" Jungkook asked. "Actually I do since I did research on him cause he's the gem of Min's Co." Hobi answered. "Well I'd appreciate if you tell me all of his info." Jungkook said with his voice low. "So you moved on with Taehyung?" Hobi asked and Jungkook gave him a confused look. "Oh please, you wouldn't ask me his info if you're not interested with him." Hobi said again, this time earning a glare from the ravenette. "Ok chill."

"Well his stage name is V, sassy and confident but kind. Gay. 22. Lives with your collegues, and a single father with his son who's 5 months old."

"That's it?" Jungkook said.

"Hey. The guy you're talking about is mysterious. No one knows who's the father of his, no one knows why is he staying with your collegues, no one knows what his real name is. And especially, no one knows his back story. Many tried to research all of his infos but none of them find more than what I've researched. What I know about him is the only thing everyone knows about him. How bout you try to ask your collegues about him, but seeing your guys relationship, you probably won't get a word from them." Hobi said.

Jungkook sighed and spoke.

"How about we try to merge with them?" Jungkook said alittle hope in his voice.

"And if they say no? You really think after that incident with Tae, they'll still accept you? Plus Tae's probably quarantined in your collegues home which is the same home V is staying. Imagine dating V with Tae still in the same roof with him, be sensitive Jungkook. You already hurt the poor boy, just because you're to dumb to see if the photo's edited or legit. I think you not checking if the photo's verified is just an excuse to get rid of Tae." Hobi said with venom in his voice which triggered Jungkook as he slammed his hands in his desk.

"Shut up!" Jungkook shouted.

"If you can't take me saying the truth then I'm fine leaving this company right now. Min's Co. is still hiring and I can quit this job in a heartbeat to see Jimin and Yoongi again as we were buddies when they were still here, plus I miss Tae's cheerful aura. The only reason I'm still here it's because I pity you. Now if you don't value my time and effort here, you can just say it and I'll be heading my ass off to see your collegues again." Hoseok said, this time his words have more venom in them.

"Sorry." Jungkook said, a tear falling down his eyes, not wanting the last person he trust to leave him too. With this Hobi's eyes soften and went near to the ravenette who's in the edge of bursting in tears.

After Hobi comforting the boy infront of him who's crying alittle, the boy finally calmed down and thanked Hobi.

"B-but please, can we atleast try to merge with them? I miss them too, and I want a closure between me and Tae cause I still want him to be my friend." Jungkook said.