Yun raised his eyebrows.

Cecil laughed softly.

Hana tilted her head. "Ehhh? Will Yun allow Kiyae to get that money?"

"No," Xue shook his head. "She bit herself on her tail."

K'xug nodded in agreement.

Kiyae took a moment to understand her situation, before she accepted her defeat. She pursed her lips, looking at Ryo.

He was on the verge of falling asleep, yawning noisily.

"If you are gonna sleep, at least let me go," Kiyae clicked her tongue, smacking Ryo. "Tch."

"Don't wanna..."

Haru crouched down in front of Shin, and Shin blinked curiously before he felt a sharp pain on his forehead.

Shin cried out pain, and he glared at Haru, clutching his forehead.

"Little kid, you really made us worried, disappearing like that without saying anything," Haru glared back at Shin. "Be glad I am only flicking your forehead."

"..."

Shin glanced down.

"Sorry."

Haru stood up and grinned, ruffling Shin's hair. Shin made a face, smacking Haru's hand away but that did not bother Haru.

"This calls for a celebration!" Haru announced, stretching his arms and neck. "I'll be telling the owner to prepare a large feast, and they might need extra hands. Anyone up for helping?"

Kiyae took a step forward.

"Not you, Kiyae, you'll burn down the whole kitchen."

"Tch," Kiyae made a face, crossing her arms. "It's not like you are a good cook yourself."

"I don't burn down the kitchen, like you." Haru grinned proudly.

"Why you--"

Ryo grabbed onto Kiyae, restricting her movements again.

"Ugh, just let me go already!"

"Not until Yun tells me to!"

Kiyae glared at Yun.

Yun simply looked away, adjusting his glasses.

Hana perked up hearing the words "feast" and "extra hands", and she peeked her head out with a gasp.

"Helping them as in cooking?"

Haru nodded.

"I'll help!" Hana beamed, before muttering to herself as she giggled. "I can tell them to teach me how to make the food at the same time."

"The owner would definitely appreciate just one more helping hand..." Haru muttered, looking at everyone else.

Cecil had a flashback to the time when Hana went to the kitchen alone in the restaurant, and the next moment, the chefs surrounded her and fussed over her. She felt a drop of sweat rolling down her face, and she tapped K'xug on the shoulder.

K'xug looked away from Hana, who was beaming excitedly. He raised his eyebrows at Cecil, and Cecil beckoned him to come closer.

"K'xug, go with Hana," Cecil lowered her voice. "You never know what might happen if we leave Hana alone."

Xue nodded his head in agreement. "It's like waiting for a trap to set off."

K'xug patted Cecil on the shoulder, as if consoling her for all the troubles Hana had caused until now. He stepped in beside Hana, offering to be the next helping hand.