• 125 •

Author's Note: Another really long chapter! 3.5k words! Also, a new side character appears as well.

As usual, his picture is uploaded in the discord server and my Ko-fi profile. If you want to check it out ^_^!

PS. Get ready for a bit of the feels, not concerning romance but friendship.

K'xug fought off a pirate with his twin swords, their weapon flying out of their hands. Two more came at him, and K'xug fought them off easily. 

Eventually, his strength scared them away and K'xug fixed his eyes at the pirates traversing across the wooden platform. A thought occurred to him at that instant. 

What if Hana and Cecil were taken away?

What if they decided to fight these pirates off themselves on their ships?

K'xug approached the platforms, and without any warning, slashing the wooden platforms apart with his twin swords. 

The pirates who were still walking across widened their eyes in horror. 

"You bastard--"

"Argh--"

"The platform--"

Finally, only one platform remained and K'xug stepped onto it. Once the pirates noticed what he was planning to do, they started hollering at one another. 

"Hey! This bastard is planning to attack our ship instead, don't let him across--"

K'xug shoved the man aside, causing him to drop into the water with a yell. 

"Damnit!"

"Stop him!"

"We can't let him cross it!"

In a matter of seconds, the pirates all charged at K'xug, they would definitely not let him do as he pleased. 

Alas, K'xug was no mortal, and his strength overwhelmed them. Dozens of pirates found themselves being thrown or shoved into the water, watching in terror as the man with different-coloured eyes dashed his way across the wooden platform unhindered. 

This time, the screaming and panicked yells weren’t just coming from the guests of the cruise ship. 

“Shit! Someone stop him--argh!”

The pirate was interrupted by a kick and a punch, and he found himself being tossed back to the cruise ship. He could only watch as K’xug leaped into the air, swiftly slashing the last wooden platform apart. 

Just like that, the remaining pirates of this ship found themselves separated from their crewmates on the cruise ship. 

K’xug landed on the edge of the pirate ship with ease, assessing the dozens of pirates with an impassive look. After that, he scoured his surroundings even more, trying to find two familiar women. 

One of the pirates gulped, nervously, nudging his comrade beside him. “He-hey, go fight him.” 

“Did you not see how he beat up the others like they were sandbags? You go first! Not me!” 

“You are the stronger one among all of us! You go!” 

“No, you go!” 

“Are you trying to kill me?!” 

“Well, yeah--” 

“You fucking go and kill yourself first then!” 

“You do it first, I’ll follow right after. So, you go!”