43. 𝓠𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓪­𝓽𝓻é

𝑹𝒊𝒕𝒂 𝑶𝒓𝒂 - 𝑶𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖

𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢

𝐼 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐼 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ

𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑤

𝐼 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐼 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ

I was heading towards my classroom when a familiar voice called my name from behind

I was heading towards my classroom when a familiar voice called my name from behind. I was surprised to see It was Blake's mother I had apologized to Mrs. Regio when my initial anger came down and I realized that it was wrong of me to snap at her for no reason, she is superior and I should have been respectful towards her but not to Blake's mother.

"Good morning, Mrs. Pullman..." I gave her a little smile in acknowledgement.

"Miss Honey, right?"

"It's Miss Sinclair to you."

"Oh okay. I joined these classes for young mothers. Your name came up..." She must have bitched about me. "They said I had been negligent toward Blake and he could have been hurt pretty badly. So that was on me. So I wanted to apologize to you for demanding to have you fired." I arch my brow at that. "Now your turn."

"My turn for what?" I ask flatly.

"Your turn to apologize to me, duh..." She rolled her eyes. "You could have used a gentler tone with me.." She pointed batting her eyelashes at me. But I didn't budge.

Helen jumped into the conversation, appearing out of thin air handling the situation her way and successfully scaring out Mrs. Pullman with her over-enthusiasm.

Instead of thanking her for intervening, I walked away from her stalling the inevitable. But I'm never that lucky and she caught up to me. "So this guy..." She began with her nonsense as she did for the past week. And again today with more emphasis since it's Friday and she thinks I don't have anything to do. Which I don't. But she doesn't know that. And now I have to go on another date to prove the point that Gian isn't the monster she thinks he is.