30.Trenta

Gripping the edges of the marble countertop I glared, hating the man looking at me through the mirror

Gripping the edges of the marble countertop I glared, hating the man looking at me through the mirror. A selfish man who is putting a pure innocent soul in danger. I wanted to slap myself for taking this too far already when I had no early way to kill my father. She is too pure to have someone like me in her life to taint her my touch. 

Pushing away from the sink, I got out of the bathroom wrapping my waist in a towel. Zara was standing in front of the mirror, admiring her self as I had never seen before. She barely spends any time in front of the mirror. Even when she announces the face pack night and smears my face with turmeric paste, she never uses the mirror.

My gaze was glued to the globe of her round ass, which I am looking at for the first time. My fingers curled on their own, at the reminder of having them under my palm.

If she thinks this is how it's gonna be the whole time, she is wrong. It's gonna get much better. There is so much exploring to do and I don't know how much time I have left with her. Every day, I came up with an execution plan to eliminate my father and discuss them with my trusted men. Even If I decide to let them die to fulfill my purpose, my mom will still be in danger and now there's another innocent name on the list, Zara. If I fail to be discreet, and my father gets a whiff...

Pushing the thoughts away, I cross the room and stand behind Zara. Startled, she jumped. I held her wide hips, drawing my gaze at her hourglass figure.

I noticed the slight twitch in her hands to cover herself as she was watching me carefully. Even if I try I can't pretend to not like her body. I can't even remember how those other women in my past looked like compared to my Principessa.

Brushing her hair away from her shoulder, I kissed her there. Her eyes locked with mine

"You okay, Principessa." I purr, hovering my nose over the shell of her ear. The smell of her vanilla shampoo engulfed my senses.

"More than okay." She breathed, blindly moving her hand behind her body to reach for my cock.

Holding her wrists behind her back, I moved my other arm and I brushed my fingers between her breasts, her body arched. She threw her head back on my shoulder.

"I need you, Gian. Please.." She begged.

"You never have to beg for it, Principessa." I murmur, slipping a finger inside her folds. She was dripping with arousal. When I slowly pumped in and out, her knees began to buckle. I wrapped my arms around her waist, caging her hands between our bodies. As I slipped another finger in, her insides showed resistance. Her breath hitched, I stilled pumping.

Zara turned her face to kiss my lips, for the first time doing it right. I moved my fingers inside her slightly. Her pussy was clamping around my finger like a vice. She isn't ready for more now, but she thinks she is. I hooked my fingers, finding her g-spot. She broke the kiss moaning my name like a prayer. Repeating it over and over again...